What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Everyone whining about GL being being able to blow up wake ups completely is being ridiculous btw. That was absolutely necessary. He actually has to respect wake ups now

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Get the fuck out of here. Are you fucking kidding me with all the space you control? This is even at best for DS
you dont have to be in that space though...
its very easy for DS to keep lantern out and once lantern is in he doesnt shut down everything DS can do, also sword flip stuff every single one of GLs wakeups...and use MB f3 when you think a lift is coming, thats a free 35 or something percent and you can push him back out lol

im not saying the shit is 7-3 or unwinnable lol but DS has a slight advantage

I hope this patch is enough to keep people interested and have Injustice come back to Evo next year.

I feel that with proper metagame development it would be really exciting and shatter expectations compared to the level of play this year.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Another superman skin? Prolly. Either that or MOS Zod skin. I wish they wouldve added more skins for everyone who lacks one. Like Nightwing, Shazam, Black Adam and the DLC characters.

Vagrant

Noob
you dont have to be in that space though...
its very easy for DS to keep lantern out and once lantern is in he doesnt shut down everything DS can do, also sword flip stuff every single one of GLs wakeups...and use MB f3 when you think a lift is coming, thats a free 35 or something percent and you can push him back out lol

im not saying the shit is 7-3 or unwinnable lol but DS has a slight advantage

After reading this I'm just not going to bother.

You don't get it.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Just putting everyone on notice: Black Adam and Superman will be fine they are both still great characters. It will take longer for the current people playing them to get major wins now. Those people are used to advantage matchups like 7-3 and 8-2, so now when they fight people on a more even setting their backs will get blown out. This is why players like Rico Suave are going to quit the game, he would rather not get exposed for having to play 5-5 matchups or heaven forbid bad matchups because he wants to be at advantage in everything.

Everyone else better be preparing "Adapt Bro" statements to all these types of people in the future.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
AK Pig Of The Hut

Once the shitstorm subsides bro are you guys going to cover the changes in the podcast? It'd be cool to see a whole show devoted to whatever changes you guys feel comfortable in discussing.

lmao i take everything i said back. the startup time of cyborg trait is not 2.5 times as fast like i read it, its the same startup time. the trait now only LASTS 2 seconds if you hold it all the way as opposed to 5 seconds if held all the way. its still a lot better than it is now but not the goodshit like i thought it was.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I don't understand the bit about the Changes to the Hard directional attacks, can someone expalain how that works exactly?

zoofs

bless
I will no longer tremble in fear when I see someone pick shazam online, as the best character in the game finally got nerfed!!! my posts on the injustice facebook have finally paid off! love you nrs <3333 xDD :3 xP

I don't understand the bit about the Changes to the Hard directional attacks, can someone expalain how that works exactly?
if you hit someone with a mbb3/f3 and they dont press a button and just eat the mbb3, the combo will do 50 percent more damage

if you press a button and they armor through it and combo you, the combo does 50% less damage

I think...?