What's new

If you could bring back one or more klassic moves to your main(s) from MK1-10? List them moves!

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Jade's MK9 Glaives
Jax's Dash Punch
Kotal Khan's Sun Choke (Miss this one sooooooo much)
Liu's MK9 b312 [lmao]
Kitana'S MK9 Fan Cancels
Scorpion's MKX Minions
Shang's UMK3 Morph (PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE)
Skarlet's MK9 Red Dash
Sub-Zero's Ice Shower and MK9 Clone

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I want strong mids and cancel pressure back for D'vorah. I feel like they were probably close to implementing this at one point because her teleport can be delayed, which is absolutely useless right now. My guess is they were going implement a teleport cancel, then held off on it for reasons.

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
Sonya's leg grab, it's been part of her since MK1 and was even featured as her (badly filmed but still) climactic move in the 1995 movie.

Scorpion's harpoon that doesn't have a pre-programmed attack attached to it, let me stun them like the good old days for my choice of follow-up (preferably an uppercut!). Feels nowhere near as satisfying when the computer automatically does an elbow or sword slash at the end of it.

A little off the topic, but I really wish they bring back run mechanic, even if it'd be slower. Not sure, if its technically possible though.

Art Lean

Noob
Nutpunch that allows followup. JC is strong and probably doesn’t need it but when I booted up mk11 and realized u can only really d1 after nutpunch I was like whut is this...
Agreed there, just like with Scorpions harpoon. Actually thought of that after I’d made my post and left for work this morning.

I don't understand, just because his dash punch in a string is garbage means it doesn't count? He still dash punches for his fatal blow, or does that not count either? I get it, it's not a "special move" but it's definately in his fatal blow.
I don’t understand why you are comparing his og dash punch to those two things. The one in the string doesn’t travel as far at all and can only be done from a string. The fatal blow can only be used when you have low health and once you use it up thats it. How can you compare a special move you can use on demand to a move you can only use situationally? And even when done from the string if opponent crouches the whole thing whiffs. THEN to add salt to the wound as my other comrades have said they gave it to his daughter......imagine if they gave sonyas Arc kick thing to Cassie and gave her a watered down version. Rant over #jaxislove #jaxislife #makejaxgreat again #jaxlivesmatter #whydidyougivehismosticonicmovetohisdaughter #NRSyoubetternotletherkeepityoubastards

DeftMonk

Noob
I don’t understand why you are comparing his og dash punch to those two things. The one in the string doesn’t travel as far at all and can only be done from a string. The fatal blow can only be used when you have low health and once you use it up thats it. How can you compare a special move you can use on demand to a move you can only use situationally? And even when done from the string if opponent crouches the whole thing whiffs. THEN to add salt to the wound as my other comrades have said they gave it to his daughter......imagine if they gave sonyas Arc kick thing to Cassie and gave her a watered down version. Rant over #jaxislove #jaxislife #makejaxgreat again #jaxlivesmatter #whydidyougivehismosticonicmovetohisdaughter #NRSyoubetternotletherkeepityoubastards
Ya I agree. Imagine if they removed nutpunch and just made johnny do a split when he does d1.

I would loved to see Kotal Kahn's War Variant.
Given that3 new moves wouldn't exactly be enough I would liked it to fill 3 slots and add/modify enough moves to give us playstyle similar enough to MKX.
It would be amazing to have it as tournament variation but somehow I don't expect them to make Kotal only character with 4 tournament variants and I dont expect them to give 4th variations to entire cast so I guess I'll have to limit mine wish to custom variants.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I bet you MK12 Jax won't even be black anymore.