What's new

If you could bring back one or more klassic moves to your main(s) from MK1-10? List them moves!

Mr.Khen

I am you
Hi everyone!
I recall Ed mentioning in one of his MK11 interviews that NRS would be open to bring back a klassic move upon demand! I say let's cash this check!! (I am still looking for that interview)

I personally would love to see
Sonya - Divekick, Bicycle Kick
Raiden - Electrocute
Kitana - One of her assassin moves from MKX
Sub Zero - Clone (yes annoying to play against but so are..half of the roster)
Scorpion - One of his inferno moves where he gets you all in flames

On a side note I just saw this interview where he mentions Robocop right after talking about Alien and Predator, I sure hope Robocop isn't a thing, but looks like he might be a DLC after all (vom)
(time stamp 1:53 )

Mr.Khen

I am you
I have said this many times. Sonya's leg grab. What were they thinking...
Yes, it's like they got bored with Sonya, not the fans.. so they reahuled her which was really unnecessary, I miss her leg grab too, also her dive kick. basically the real Sonya. Although I find her fun to play rn as well, but something about her just feels too different, they could have introduced her as a new character with a different name and I'd buy it.

I would also like to see Kitana's Assassin Strike come back it was very cool .....also think royal protection is just a bad version of sharpen. Would have liked to see Jade with glaives when amplified come back like boomerang in other games and set up combos maybe.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
He still has a dash punch. Two of them. Ones in a string and the other is his fatal blow
the string is Johnny f43 levels trash and it's UNSINN that Jax who's had dash punch as a special since his inception gets to lose it just so his generic boring and unlikeable daughter is more appealling.
#makejaxgreatagain
#killjacqui

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
the string is Johnny f43 levels trash and it's UNSINN that Jax who's had dash punch as a special since his inception gets to lose it just so his generic boring and unlikeable daughter is more appealling.
#makejaxgreatagain
#killjacqui
I don't understand, just because his dash punch in a string is garbage means it doesn't count? He still dash punches for his fatal blow, or does that not count either? I get it, it's not a "special move" but it's definately in his fatal blow.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Basically just UMK3 Human Smoke. His proximity teleport, his walkspeed, his BnB’s, also even bring his Kara Jabs from UMK3.

Yeah... give me THAT character.