What's new

If Microsoft gave us a choice between MK2 or a UMK3 patch...

UMK3 Patch or Mortal Kombat II?

• Total voters
vasili0s1821 said:
Agreed with the above sentiment, I guess they wanted to give us that true "arcade like" feel by not including the hiddens upon startup.

Though that too is bullshit seeing how backrounds dont alternate in online mode and they swiped out galaga as well amongst other things.

Oh well, its beyond repair, on with MK2 I say (if its going to be done right)
Yep, and they gave us the gayest backgrounds at that. I mean come on, no Graveyard?!?! :evil:

Annihilator83 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Yep, and they gave us the gayest backgrounds at that. I mean come on, no Graveyard?!?! :evil:
WTF are you talking about? The Graveyard is in the game.
Do you even read dipshit? We were talking about the backgrounds in the game that you DONT have to put a code in for. :roll:

DatBoyMook said:
Do you even read dipshit? We were talking about the backgrounds in the game that you DONT have to put a code in for. :roll:
Should of specified then, because you clearly made it seem like if the Graveyard wasn't in the game dumbass. BTW, I'm still waiting to see you 'school' me... :roll: :lol:

Annihilator83 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Should of specified then, because you clearly made it seem like if the Graveyard wasn't in the game dumbass. BTW, I'm still waiting to see you 'school' me... :roll: :lol:
I know for a fact that your better than me in UMK3. I mean, you play the shit everyday dont you? And ummm...you have more than 600 posts on this site. I'm pretty sure UMK3 is your life. Not trying to be harsh, just saying. :idea:
Anyways I'm not gonna get into all of that. Back to the Poll.

Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:
2.69 posts per day vs 2.05 posts per day! Who will win!?
lmfao

mook you should just chill out a bit, no need to talk so much shit bro.
Yea...True. Especially when I'm having a hard time getting the Ultimate Mortal Kombat rev 1.2 to work. I have MAME32k 0.67 but I dont know how to get UMK 3 for it. DAMN I SUCK.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
abc ur dead0 said:
Shock said:
Lawl I win

[6.73% of total / 11.11 posts per day]
Yeah you win the title of biggest loser on UMK! :wink: Twice as bad as me.

Rizzo

Noob
MK2, what umk3 needs patched isn't game breaking just very minor annoyances that can usually be avoided. I would like to see both though :wink:

What about a patch for MKII?

Everyone knows if they ever release MKII on XBL it'll be twice as buggy as UMK3... cus now that they know they can get away with it, they have no need to beta test or do QA on any games.

MKII will freeze everytime you go online, you'll only be able to pick Liu Kang or Reptile because the controls stop working as soon as you join a game. And every match will end in a draw as Liu Kang and Reptile stare at each other until the clock runs out. I can't wait!!!

can anyone name a time that microsoft or even any game company gave us a choice on wat we would like to do? doesn't only have to be arcade games any games, i can't think of any game

Tim Static

Adminerator
TheGreg said:
What about a patch for MKII?

Everyone knows if they ever release MKII on XBL it'll be twice as buggy as UMK3... cus now that they know they can get away with it, they have no need to beta test or do QA on any games.

MKII will freeze everytime you go online, you'll only be able to pick Liu Kang or Reptile because the controls stop working as soon as you join a game. And every match will end in a draw as Liu Kang and Reptile stare at each other until the clock runs out. I can't wait!!!
Have you played MKII on the PSN? Its by far the best emulation job of any MK game online, IMO. Its SOLID, very arcade, and the sprites are huge and beautyful in HD :D

ilovepoop said:
can anyone name a time that microsoft or even any game company gave us a choice on wat we would like to do? doesn't only have to be arcade games any games, i can't think of any game
I can think of maybe one. Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I guess they had polls and stuff when they were going to add those new characters for download and they went with whatever got the highest votes (Venom, Hulk, Hawkeye, etc). That's what I heard, anyway. I don't know if it's 100% true or if they didn't already have the characters picked and then just let people vote to make themselves feel important.

And Tim, no, I haven't played MKII on the PS3. I'd have to like my job a whole lot more to spend that much on such a new system. Maybe when there's a few more games out for it and they get those BluRay issues squared away.

RoGE

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
Frankiebonez said:
Shock said:
lmfao

mook you should just chill out a bit, no need to talk so much shit bro.
Yea...True. Especially when I'm having a hard time getting the Ultimate Mortal Kombat rev 1.2 to work. I have MAME32k 0.67 but I dont know how to get UMK 3 for it. DAMN I SUCK.
You also got to have mk3 with it, just to let you know.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bob Dole said:
killer instinct. ill take that, instead!!
KI and/or KI 2 would fucking rule.How bout the Grid? Windjammers? NBA Jam? Primal Rage? Jerry Granville's Pigskin Footbrawl?

I would prefer MK 2 quite honestly,but then again why MK 2 why not MK trilogy? It would be quite awesome to test my Johnny Cage and Rain skills against the masses online. One can dream I guess.

diablo619 said:
I would prefer MK 2 quite honestly,but then again why MK 2 why not MK trilogy? It would be quite awesome to test my Johnny Cage and Rain skills against the masses online. One can dream I guess.
Yea...MK Trilogy...Great idea...Just go ahead...LET ALL THE PROS PULL OF INFINITES EVERY GAME :evil: