What's new

If Microsoft gave us a choice between MK2 or a UMK3 patch...

UMK3 Patch or Mortal Kombat II?

• Total voters
DatBoyMook said:
diablo619 said:
I would prefer MK 2 quite honestly,but then again why MK 2 why not MK trilogy? It would be quite awesome to test my Johnny Cage and Rain skills against the masses online. One can dream I guess.
Yea...MK Trilogy...Great idea...Just go ahead...LET ALL THE PROS PULL OF INFINITES EVERY GAME :evil:
If you havin MK problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and skill aint one! Hit me!

diablo619 said:
DatBoyMook said:
diablo619 said:
I would prefer MK 2 quite honestly,but then again why MK 2 why not MK trilogy? It would be quite awesome to test my Johnny Cage and Rain skills against the masses online. One can dream I guess.
Yea...MK Trilogy...Great idea...Just go ahead...LET ALL THE PROS PULL OF INFINITES EVERY GAME :evil:
If you havin MK problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and skill aint one! Hit me!
WOW...LMAO...

Tim Static said:
mortalman111 said:
xI CaLiBeR Ix said:
I really want a patch. It seems like every other time I search for a match or refresh my Xbox freezes

i was having the same problem
That is a problem for anybody and everyone. :cry:
Yeah, if I try to join a match and it doesn't work for any reason, I just go to create a match. It's the only way I know of to make it work. Otherwise the 360 freezes.