What's new

Question If Bane was good, would you use him?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I pick bane often when i just want to have fun so if they buffed him id def consider making him my secondary.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
and to quote a famous starfish...

"I'd play Bane, even if I didn't play Bane. That's how much I play Bane."

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
No, his giant veiny muscles freak me out, mostly in his intro animation, it looks like his biceps are gonna burst open at any second, and it grosses me out.

Sasano

Noob
As it stands I still use him a lot but I feel like I need another character at least as a secondary if not a "serious mode" main.

To answer the question, If he was good I would probably just focus on him entirely instead of trying to find an a 2nd.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Well I played him for a bit but didnt enjoy his style so I dropped him, I also see no point in being a low tier hero unless you like the character, so if you are playing bane to be a low tier hero and dont care one way or another about bane, rethink your philosophy on fighting games

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I think Bane is a great DC character.

Actually i like Bane since day 1 but went for Doomsday first since he was a LOT easier to use.
Now i take bane under my wing as my second Main. I dont know if hes good or not, but dealing 50+% per combo is something that people fear, and i like that...

I have Dual Superhero Breakers under my command XD

With NRS entertaining the idea of buffing Bane, and the possibility that it may happen in the next patch, I'd just like to ask TYM the title question:

If Bane were good, or at least viable, would you use him? Does his tools/tier placement discourage you from using him?

:)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yes but if I keep saying he's not maybe I'll get more buffs.

/greed
haha Yeah I know you downplay him for the buffs :3
I'll admit he's like my main Shazam, Good but still needs buffs to become viable.

Reactions: RYX