What's new

I was told "ZOD's trait only glitches when you're a spaz"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut This is completely off topic, but you can d12 into midscreen mb laser j2 f213 bf2 for 38% combo. As if you're doing BA's d1hands. It's pretty damn useful and makes them not want to pressure as much. Which gives you more time/options to get out trait and/or mix up a bit with trait/db2. I only say this because I've seen you d12 palm with meter to spare.
Yea absolutely

I need to do this more

They fixed WW's B3 glitch pretty quickly, when there were only like 3 WW players, so why not Zod?

HE NEEDS IT
Word

doing d12 palm midscreen is mostly a habit because its safe on block and you dont have to confirm it. obviously d12 mb ground laser is better. either way, d12 palm mb gives you a free trait still

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Way to run screaming from the discussion like a sissy. There's nothing more to debate with you if you're unwilling to place any responsibility on any one or any thing.

I believe in accountability and I agree with what I think is Pig's sentiment on this - NRS should be judged negatively for releasing a character with bugs that are clearly easily reproduce-able.

There's a significant difference between a "bug free" fighting game and a fundamental piece of a character clearly not working as intended. When's the last time you saw Ryu's fireball go through someone for no reason?
Ooooh gurl...damn. You are fiesty in this thread...loving it. *grabs popcorn*

Abbneto

God's only man, spared by the Butcher.
I'm going to be playing Zod at the tournament that's being held near where I live (Kingdom Come in Marlboro NJ) , so when on stream feel free to critique/ let me know how bad my Zod is.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Couple of things:

Wasn't it very well known about the things that causes Zod's glitches?
Aren't many of those glitches being fixed in the patch?
Why are we making threads simply to address stream monsters? (IF...IF that is why this thread was made.)

You know, while in the case of Zod I completely understand....every time I see people whine and complain about glitches and the like, or the oh-so-infamous, "LOL, we were beta-testers all along!" line, I have to wonder how many of these people know anything about how actual coding works.

It's true, you have testers. But you only have a finite time allotted for testing before your game has to be released to the people. You have advertising, oh...and a huge one...BUDGETARY FACTORS...and the simple idea that in pages and pages and pages of code, the slightest error can completely change an entire piece of that code. One wrong number or character and and entire page's worth of code doesn't work.

No, I think we're all more content to say that the developers are lazy and don't care. Even though the fact that they listen at all, release patches according to the majority of our requests, and pay attention to tournaments at least to a degree would imply otherwise. You could say that it's the hardcore FG players that keep the company alive, but that simply isn't true. MK sold millions of copies all over the world, but MOST of the people who purchased that game weren't interested in playing it at, (and here's another tired phrase) "The Highest Possible Level!!!"

The Zod Trait glitches are a legitimate problem. I'm glad the patch is doing something about it.