What's new

I was told "ZOD's trait only glitches when you're a spaz"

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Thats so retarded. I couldn't fathom spending hundreds to travel to tournaments if my main had a glitch like that. smh

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
so because someone says games will always have glitches, we all hop on the gangfuck assrape train when that person didnt even say NRS is blameless.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thats so retarded. I couldn't fathom spending hundreds to travel to tournaments if my main had a glitch like that. smh
In my second tourney match before this one I played against a Grundy

I did grab w trait and he did walking corpse cancel and it glitched

LMFAO

The salt was strong

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Here is a question: How viable would Batman be if his bats could be glitched at any time and not work until a clash or cinematic?

Edit: When I tried to like Pig's opening post I was taken to a page that asked: "Are you sure you want to like this post?". What was that about haha?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Here is a question: How viable would Batman be if his bats could be glitched at any time and not work until a clash or cinematic?

Edit: When I tried to like Pig's opening post I was taken to a page that asked: "Are you sure you want to like this post?". What was that about haha?
Lol

As for your batman comment .....exactly my point but since 5 people play ZOD there's no rush here

Or if u dashed aquaman FTD and it got stuck the whole match and he couldn't use it again there would be a massive rush to fix

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Quite frankly, anyone who thinks Pig is overreacting is insane. Imagine if - during the final match of TFC - F23~Breath glitched and made it so KDZ couldn't punch for the rest of the match. Would anyone disagree with calls to immediately hotfix that? Would anyone feel KDZ overreacted if he was POed that happened? But yet, Zod is two months from release and we still haven't seen a fix for his trait. Zod's trait is vital to his game, and any glitches that make it unusable are unacceptable, especially considering we had to pay extra for Zod.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Agreeing with Pig of the Hut is a dangerous thing in a forum. The website had to know you knew what you were getting into.
I had to sign a waiver, have it notarized, and sit through a 30-day waiting period before I was allowed to agree with Pig.

Relatively speaking Capcom is on par with NRS when it comes to glitches.
Man I want to slap you in the face so hard right now.

No. Stop talking. You really have no clue lol. NRS QA and patching skill is laughable compared to Capcom. Don't ever try to say they are on par it makes you look silly.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Three pages with no "Spaz of the Hut" jokes, c'mon now TYM.

Given that we really haven't seen any fixes for a while, I understand why this is not fixed yet, shitty as it may be for Zod players. That said, if the patch comes and this is still as it is? I will be joining you for the big blow up at NRS.

Crathen

Death is my business
Man I want to slap you in the face so hard right now.

No. Stop talking. You really have no clue lol. NRS QA and patching skill is laughable compared to Capcom. Don't ever try to say they are on par it makes you look silly.

If you put Namco instead of Capcom i'd agree , SFIV had plently of glitches when it first hit the arcades , ground crossup hurtbox glitching , infinites , older games were glitched a lot ( remember Guile handcuffs glitch? ) and Capcom even does location tests.

They patched SFIV for 4 years and they still can't solve the unblockables.

NRS has their good amount of glitches and it's very on par with Capcoms.

Tell me how Capcom has made glitch free FGs.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
They make these DLC characters in about 3 months, I can't imagine that is enough time create and test them thoroughly. They are going to be released on the deadline, done or not.

The DLC characters should always be banned out of the gate until they are proven to not be broken or glitchy, and no one should ever take them seriously until they are fully done.

That is the unfortunate reality as long as they continue to make DLC this way.
Please, these dlc characters were made at the same time but purposefully held back to make money on dlc. You honestly think Lobo was made in less than 2 weeks?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Please, these dlc characters were made at the same time but purposefully held back to make money on dlc. You honestly think Lobo was made in less than 2 weeks?
No, what I said in my post, about 3 months, since that's what they have gone on record in saying.

They just get overall less time in the oven then the main cast because they are created at the tail end of the development cycle and are rushed out to make w/e date they have set for them.

First 4 where probably started in the grace period of content completion to release, and then MMH and Zatanna worked on later, since they weren't planned and were just an apology for releasing the 4 worst possible character choices in the history of anything.

haketh

Noob
I guess what I should have said before is, when Capcom releases a new Street Fighter, you don't see Supers and specials randomly whiffing and/or doing bizarre shit.
Vanillia SFIV Ultra Fireball Unblockables, the current unblockables that exist due to fixing the vanillia unblockables, Rose's U1 glitching through Sagat FIreball punishes

3rd Strike Urien and Oro unblockables, Chun SAIII Randomly doing more damage to Necro, Ken crashing the game if you kill Makoto with a Nuetral throw

MVC2 soo much shit I don't feel like listing, but it was great last day of STA being open hitting someone then Gambit glitching away

UMVC3 The double character glitch, TAC glitch, Camera angle glitch, Four Corner glitch
SFXT Rolento Crash glitch, Jin Swag Kick Glitch

Theirs a ton more fo rthese games I can't think of off the top of my head. Doesn't excuse the shoddy shit NRS is doing but don't act like Capcom hasn't fucked up with their games. It does suck Zod has these glitches *Which is why I'm not playing him right now* but lets not give Capcom passes because they sure as hell have fucked up.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Vanillia SFIV Ultra Fireball Unblockables, the current unblockables that exist due to fixing the vanillia unblockables, Rose's U1 glitching through Sagat FIreball punishes

3rd Strike Urien and Oro unblockables, Chun SAIII Randomly doing more damage to Necro, Ken crashing the game if you kill Makoto with a Nuetral throw

MVC2 soo much shit I don't feel like listing, but it was great last day of STA being open hitting someone then Gambit glitching away

UMVC3 The double character glitch, TAC glitch, Camera angle glitch, Four Corner glitch
SFXT Rolento Crash glitch, Jin Swag Kick Glitch

Theirs a ton more fo rthese games I can't think of off the top of my head. Doesn't excuse the shoddy shit NRS is doing but don't act like Capcom hasn't fucked up with their games. It does suck Zod has these glitches *Which is why I'm not playing him right now* but lets not give Capcom passes because they sure as hell have fucked up.

WOOO

lol I fucking remember this when we were talkin to paulo about how we got it 2 times in a match and said we were playing like spaz's. THANKS NRS

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I wouldn't say Zod is unfinished, just that there are mistakes in his code. But this is a HUGE problem regardless of the wording by Pig/others.

Abbneto

God's only man, spared by the Butcher.
AK Pig Of The Hut This is completely off topic, but you can d12 into midscreen mb laser j2 f213 bf2 for 38% combo. As if you're doing BA's d1hands. It's pretty damn useful and makes them not want to pressure as much. Which gives you more time/options to get out trait and/or mix up a bit with trait/db2. I only say this because I've seen you d12 palm with meter to spare.