What's new

Match-up Discussion I want to cause a storm, so here is my MU chart.

Along with Raiden and Kabal, Reptile is one of Ermac's worst matchups. Reptile can close the distance gap quite easily and he can use forceballs and spit well and give Ermac trouble.
I have so much trouble with good ermacs. I swear ppl either make godlike reads and lift/teleport the shit out of me or I don't know Wtf I'm doing.

#IamMuffinMuggers

NKZero

Noob
Going over it again, I think I'm going to make a few changes.
Making Reptile-Sektor 6-4
Making Reptile-Skarlet 4-6

Thoughts? NKZero Ninj L0rdoftheFLY
Why d'you think it's 6-4. For the record, I disagree. I still think while Sektor has a tough time it's still even. Anyways if you want me to do a detailed write-up on this MU I'm more than happy to do so.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Why d'you think it's 6-4. For the record, I disagree. I still think while Sektor has a tough time it's still even. Anyways if you want me to do a detailed write-up on this MU I'm more than happy to do so.
I really don't play this MU, but looking at the tools, I don't think it's that even. I'd love a write up though :).

SZSR

Noob
He doesn't really dominate anyone, has shitty armor, slow normals, and no really good way out of pressure. I think he's around #9-#11 personally, but that's just my honest opinion.
That's why he's not at the top of top 10. If Reptile can go even with most of the cast then he has an advantage that nearly 20 characters wish they could.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Alright, looked over some other characters MU charts, leveled up a bit, and played a few MU's a lot more. I made the following changes:
Cage was a 5-5, now changed to a 4-6 Cage advantage
Liu Kang was undecided between a 5-5 and a 4-6 in Kang's favor. I went with 5-5.
Kenshi was undecided between 5-5 and 6-4. Changed to 6-4 Reptile advantage.
Rain was undecided between 5-5 and 6-4. Changed to 6-4 Reptile advantage.
Skarlet has been labeled as a 4-6.......for now.
Noob was undecided between a 5-5 and 6-4. Changed to 6-4 Reptile advantage.

Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
vs sektor might be 6-4 rep favor... good reptiles will never get hit by a random instant air tele, and rep goes even with sek upclose... not to mention he has slightly trouble punishing dash

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
vs sektor might be 6-4 rep favor... good reptiles will never get hit by a random instant air tele, and rep goes even with sek upclose... not to mention he has slightly trouble punishing dash
I've always thought that, but I haven't played that MU enough to be 100% sure.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I have so much trouble with good ermacs. I swear ppl either make godlike reads and lift/teleport the shit out of me or I don't know Wtf I'm doing.

#IamMuffinMuggers
Dont use many force balls imo. That should stop many Ermac players from teleporting. Same goes with random dashes.