What's new

Match-up Discussion I want to cause a storm, so here is my MU chart.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Since I am obviously qualified to share my numbers on Rep's numbers, I will go ahead and post my thoughts. Keep in mind that I am right, and you are wrong. With that being said, lets go. subzerosmokerai

~Reptile vs Opponent~
Scorpion 6-4
Liu Kang 5-5,
Kung Lao 4-6
Sub Zero 5-5
Sindel 6-4
Ermac 5-5
Kitana 6-4
Cage 4-6
Jade 6-4
Mileena 4-6
Nightwolf 6-4
Cyrax 4-6
Noob 6-4
Smoke 5-5
Sektor 5-5
Sonya 3-7
Jax 5-5
Kano 6-4
Stryker 7-3
Shang Tsung 5-5
Baraka 6-4
Kabal 4-6
Raiden 5-5
CSZ 5-5
Sheeva 7-3
Quan 5-5
Skarlet 4-6 IMHO
Kenshi 6-4
Rain 6-4
Freddy 4-6

I will be hella disappointed if I don't get blown up.

Discuss.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I was going to say 6-4, but you really can't have a predetermined # for Scorp because its pure luck pretty much. I could see 6-4 though.
Don't get me wrong, if you think it's 5-5 stick to your guns but I personally feel Scorp has it harder than most consistently punishing Reptile (and I don't just mean dash lol) and that it's liable to swing another game point for Reptile in a set of 10.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Don't get me wrong, if you think it's 5-5 stick to your guns but I personally feel Scorp has it harder than most consistently punishing Reptile (and I don't just mean dash lol) and that it's liable to swing another game point for Reptile in a set of 10.
It's one of those MU's that I really don't play anymore. You have valid points though. I'll change it to 6-4.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Noob IMO goes 5-5 with Reptile. Noob's buffs change the matchup a ton.

The rest of the numbers I can seriously agree on.

GS Chongo!
Here is how I look at it:
Take Freddy for example. You have to be on point to get past his zoning. It's a minefield trying to get through the claws and shit, and you aren't rewarded that much for getting in.
Noob, you pretty much require one read lol. If you jump a shadow, then just dash in there and BOOM! You're in. Not to mention that Noob generally sucks under pressure and doesn't have any armor or fast normals to get out.

Thanks though. :)

NKZero

Noob
You can try :p
Ok....*activates troll mode*

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? This is the shittiest chart I have ever seen. Sektor has a 6 frame motherfucking jab. I don't care if it's useless in real play, it's 6 frames. 6 frames brah. 1-2-3-4-5-6!!! That's quicker than the speed of light. Sektor's jab allows him to win all MU's 10-0. Wtf is this lizard creep gonna do about that? Jab beats elbow dash, even if he's out of range. GG's...

Error

DF2+R2
Ermac 5-5
Are you out of your fucking mind on retard pills? This match-up is 5.1-4.9 in Ermac favor because he can zone really well and he is many. Reptile is just a horny zaterran with a really bad mucus infection. This is why online players aren't taken seriously. Do you even lift?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Getting closer isn't the hard part, it's what to do after a dash whiff when blocking either shadow. Because Reptile can't even double dash to stuff anything after it. It used to be that you could forceball and Noob had no answer to it, but now, Noob can teleport it reliably. Also, Reptile has really bland options to deal with black hole oki setups.

It was 6-4, borderline 7-3 before. Now it's easily 5-5.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Why not?

My MU chart.

6-4 Scorpion
5-5 Sub Zero
6-4 Ermac
7-3 Noob
5-5 Smoke
6-4 Rain
3-7 Mileena
6-4 Kitana
7-3 Jade
3-7 Skarlet
5-5 Sektor
4-6 Cyrax
6-4 Cyber Sub
5-5 Kenshi
4-6 Freddy
6-4 Sindel
3-7 Sonya
6-4 Jax
5-5 Johnny Cage
7-3 Stryker
4-6 Liu Kang
4-6 Kung Lao
6-4 Kano
5-5 Nightwolf
4-6 Kabal
6-4 Kano
7-3 Baraka
5-5 Shang Tsung
6-4 Quan Chi
6-4 Raiden
7-3 Sheeva

And children, 6-4 is a slight advantage, 7-3 is an advantage, 8-2 is a large advantage, 9-1 is an overwhelming advantage.

kthanxbai.

Since I am obviously qualified to share my numbers on Rep's numbers, I will go ahead and post my thoughts. Keep in mind that I am right, and you are wrong. With that being said, lets go.

~Reptile vs Opponent~
Scorpion 6-4
Liu Kang 5-5, 4-6 (not really sure)
Kung Lao 4-6
Sub Zero 5-5
Sindel 6-4
Ermac 5-5
Kitana 6-4
Cage 5-5
Jade 6-4
Mileena 5-5
Nightwolf 6-4
Cyrax 4-6
Noob 6-4
Smoke 5-5
Sektor 5-5
Sonya 3-7
Jax 5-5
Kano 6-4
Stryker 7-3
Shang Tsung 5-5
Baraka 5-5
Kabal 4-6
Raiden 5-5
CSZ 5-5
Sheeva 7-3
Quan 5-5
Skarlet (I don't feel comfortable giving my thoughts on this TBH)
Kenshi 5-5, 6-4
Rain 5-5, 6-4
Freddy 4-6

I will be hella disappointed if I don't get blown up.

Discuss.
Everything looks good to me, good job man!