What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Sindel pit in UMK3 is DDDLP ...

that mileenas is bbf3 her umk3 second fatailty is bbbf lk so james seems to be really on to something with them re-using inputs,
if it will help find any more chars that would be great

All of Raiden's classic inputs for Babality, Stage Fatal and Friendship have been tried. There's like 1 or 2 left that i didn't (UUU3 and UUU4 i think)

A bunch of Kenshi's input to update soon.

So far Kenshi's TB is not:

For 3:
-Any Directional Input that doesn't involve Up.

For 4:
-Every Directional Input starting with Forward that doesn't involve Up

Thinking about skipping the rest of 4 and starting on 2. I hope to have Kenshi finished by Sunday or Monday.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I just tried FDD1 and FUU1 with scorp.

SCORPION:

Not:

BBD1
FFD1
FFB1
BBF1
FDB1
FBB1
FBD1
FBU1
BFD1
UUU1
FBF1
FDF1
DDB1
BFB1
BDU1
BBU1
DFF1
FFU1
FFF1
DDF1
BFD1
FDD1
FUU1

Maybe:

FDU1
FUF1
FUD1
FUB1

FDU 1 would be the last input to try before we start having to try 4 directional inputs, which may end up being the case.

In my Scorpion video, I went for another FFD2 before pressing BBD1, but nothing came out

Just something to keep in mind

Right now i have Dan Forden paused on screen with Kenshi and will be trying his Forward inputs with 2. One of them is his Fatality input from Deception. FFBB2. His Hari-Kiri is also DBBF4, which i may try as well.

For Scorpion, you have:

MK2
Finishing Moves

Fatality 1: (Use Block) Up, Up, High Punch
Fatality 2: (Close) (Hold High Punch) Down, Forward, Forward, Forward, (Release High Punch).
Friendship: Back, Back, Down, High Kick.
Babality: Down, Back, Back, High Kick.
Stage Fatalities: Down, Forward, Forward, Block.

MK3
Finishing Moves
Fatality 1: (Outside Sweep) Down, Down, Up, High Kick.
Fatality 2: (Close) (Use Block) Forward, Forward, Down, Up, Run.
Animality: (Close) (Use Block) Forward, Up, Up, High Kick.
Babality: Down, Back, Back, Forward, High Punch.
Friendship: Back, Forward, Forward, Back, Low Kick.
Stage Fatalities: (Use Block) Forward, Up, Up, Low Punch

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
FDU 1 would be the last input to try before we start having to try 4 directional inputs, which may end up being the case.
I'll try FDU1.

Wouldn't 4 directional inputs put scorp at a disadvantage to get the toasty boost if it's a race?

JAP

Combo maker

In my Scorpion video, I went for another FFD2 before pressing BBD1, but nothing came out

Just something to keep in mind

Right now i have Dan Forden paused on screen with Kenshi and will be trying his Forward inputs with 2. One of them is his Fatality input from Deception. FFBB2. His Hari-Kiri is also DBBF4, which i may try as well.

For Scorpion, you have:

MK2
Finishing Moves

Fatality 1: (Use Block) Up, Up, High Punch
Fatality 2: (Close) (Hold High Punch) Down, Forward, Forward, Forward, (Release High Punch).
Friendship: Back, Back, Down, High Kick.
Babality: Down, Back, Back, High Kick.
Stage Fatalities: Down, Forward, Forward, Block.

MK3
Finishing Moves
Fatality 1: (Outside Sweep) Down, Down, Up, High Kick.
Fatality 2: (Close) (Use Block) Forward, Forward, Down, Up, Run.
Animality: (Close) (Use Block) Forward, Up, Up, High Kick.
Babality: Down, Back, Back, Forward, High Punch.
Friendship: Back, Forward, Forward, Back, Low Kick.
Stage Fatalities: (Use Block) Forward, Up, Up, Low Punch
MKD
MKDA
MK...?

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I tried DDD1 for Scorpion and then have not been able to get a toasty for an hour, I tried resetting after half an hour too, no luck.

GGA MOE30W

Mortal
I've been real busy and have not been able to work on the toastys. When I get back from Dallas I will pick up again.

I've been real busy and have not been able to work on the toastys. When I get back from Dallas I will pick up again.
Moe, stick around a few minutes and enjoy a good laugh with these next 2 videos. Thanks for all the help.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I can show you guys a trick to get Toastys, but itll be a minute or so before i post it... Input Bug galore lol

I showed TONY-T this morning
If it is something that can be done with consistency can you wait until after Dallas to post it? If it is something that could change our rules I think you should wait until after Dallas but your call obviously.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Here's a little trick i found to possibly help get Toastys (and good for a little laugh as well)

Enjoy :)
I keep having him pop out of the corner at 24 hits with Scorpion. Also still no damn toasty from it. :mad: