What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I just tried FBF1 and FDF1:

Not:

BBD1
FFD1
FFB1
BBF1
FDB1
FBB1
FBD1
FBU1
BFD1
UUU1
FBF1
FDF1

Maybe:

DDF1
DDB1
FFF1
FFU1
BFD1
FDD1
FDU1
FUF1
FUB1
FUD1
FUU1

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
When I got the Toasty 2 matches in a row, I was using the 101101 kombat code, so maybe it does help? Anyway, this whole Scorpion TB thing is crazy, I can't believe we have not gotten it yet while it looks like Check does bbd1 in the video. Strange. I will try a few inputs for Scorp and see what I come up with.

Kosu

Noob
haha thanks, I actually got it down. Its my regular BNB, I just added UUD1. I just wasn't sure if it would register.

This means its a 100% meterless 100% combo. :D
I think that this is possible with corner resets, also I think that possible to do is TB 100% breaker trap combo. Input: 2~net, EXbomb, b+2~EXbomb, EXbomb~Cb, d+2 (toasty, breaker), d+2, 3~EXbomb, b+2, 3~EXbomb, 3~EXbomb, 3~net, jk, d+2 :)

NariTuba

disMember
I did get an input bug so i don't know if that registered as down and up.
I was thinking about how the input bug might have influenced the input too. Its noteworthy that you didnt get a spear either, so we know that the 1 wasnt preceded by the inputs b,b. We can also assume for the purpose of testing that it didnt register the down input.

Another interesting thing is that in MK; when you are crossed over the window to enter reversed inputs seems to open BEFORE your character has phisically turned around. I wonder if maybe the game computed one forward input and one back input because of this.

This would fit with both:

FBF1 (tested)
BFB1

maybe worth the shot
Rip Torn

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Dan forden can appear at end of any round on last hit for the kill
but can you get the boost or will the game not read the inputs because it the end of the round, this should be tested

also Check Rip Torn Konqrr
jamessmk had two VERY good ideas that we should check out.
1.that mk likes to re-use inputs, for the remaining chars check the friendship,babys,hara kiri codes from previous mks.
2.(we should feel stupid for not thinking of this) turn off timer in options and use the health regen code

2.(we should feel stupid for not thinking of this) turn off timer in options and use the health regen code
TONY-T has an infinite timer and infinite health hack

i tried the health regen thing and it just takes too long to restore your health, you're better off just redoing match after match or resetting the game or etc

1man3letters

TONY-T has an infinite timer and infinite health hack

i tried the health regen thing and it just takes too long to restore your health, you're better off just redoing match after match or resetting the game or etc
yea but thats on a hacked ps3 so us regular peasants cant do that lol
didnt know about the health taking to long to regen, just thought id throw it out there,ah well

Another day off from school... everyone around me has no power because of the Hurricane... Power is expected to be out all week. I feel very lucky to be here, but am getting unlucky with these Toasty Boosts.

I'll give a few more tries for this morning. Scorpion... What is this??? Prinz

JAP

Combo maker
but can you get the boost or will the game not read the inputs because it the end of the round, this should be tested

also Check Rip Torn Konqrr
jamessmk had two VERY good ideas that we should check out.
1.that mk likes to re-use inputs, for the remaining chars check the friendship,babys,hara kiri codes from previous mks.
NO¡

1man3letters

why "NO!"? :confused:
i think james was just trying to think outside the box since we were saying to him on the show some of the char dont match the pattern found and that sub zero boost input was his mk2 friendship(or spookly close to it) started that talk.
thinking outside the box is what lead to the original pattern being found in the 1st place

i understand why NO! to the 2nd part as it would ta.ke to long for the health bars to regen

1man3letters

Scorp is not:

DDB1
BFB1
BDU1
BBU1
DFF1
FFU1
FFF1

___

Kano is not:

ddd3
ddd2
ddu3

more to come.
god damn we still dont have scorpions, (insert what is this pic!)
how many inputs are even left for him,so many has been confirmed as wrong at this point

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I just tried FBF1 and FDF1:
This is the current Scorpion List after Check 's efforts this morning. I'm surprised we can't find Kano either.

SCORPION:

Not:

BBD1
FFD1
FFB1
BBF1
FDB1
FBB1
FBD1
FBU1
BFD1
UUU1
FBF1
FDF1
DDB1
BFB1
BDU1
BBU1
DFF1
FFU1
FFF1

Maybe:

DDF1
BFD1
FDD1
FDU1
FUF1
FUB1
FUD1
FUU1

Rip Torn I have the game paused with Toasty on screen now with Kratos. Glad you're here :) Any ideas what else to input? Remember it has to be similar to his arrows. So far i've done:

DDF2
DDD2
FDF2
BBD2
FFD2

Any other ideas?

Alright i have another Toasty on screen with Kratos. This time im going for DFF2. Gonna think it over some more now, but please add your ideas.

My next Kratos attempts and ideas:

DFF2
BDD2
BFD2
FBF2
UUD2
UDF2
UUB2
UDB2
DUF2
FFU2
BUU2