What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Cyrax is not DDB 1/2/3/4

i also think that DDB should be continued to be tried in baraka's row. Cyrax and Kano are Paulo's 2 favorite characters. He might of gave them special inputs.
Baraka's row might be the FFD's too...

Tested all of Jade's commands involving 3, but those with up command. Is it possible to have an up command? :confused:
it's definitely possible... i think that would confirm being able to toasty boost while holding block as well. if not, characters with an up in their inputs are kano tier on the toasty tier list

D. R.

Noob
Check, you son of a bitch. I just spent roughly two hours of constant uppercuts and referring to one of the OLD charts to finally find Noob's Toasty Bonus (BBF1) and I stumble upon this thread to see that you already found it hours earlier! lol Good stuff man. Ugh, two hours of my life I will never get back... :'(

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Sindel is different because her high fireball is df1, so not to leave her in recovery frames they changed the 3rd command. But the pattern remains.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Also, try Kano ffbf, ffbd, ffbb since he's the only one with a special performed with directions only.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I think my game doesn't want me to find Jade's toasty boost. It just kicked me out when I did an uppercut. It either gives Jade 6 meters or makes her glow forever. I'll find it!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Isn't Scorp part of DDF group? Pretty sure he's confirmed, man. I'm heading out the door now for college and not sure how much more ill be able to contribute in the next few days. Tonight is VSM's return and i will also be doing the 24 charity Stream with 9.95 as well. I'll be back Sunday with some more toasty posts.

Later everyone.
I'll probably be watching VSM tonight.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Isn't Scorp part of DDF group? Pretty sure he's confirmed
I don't think so. Sindel would have been DDF1 (but she's DDD1 because of her fireball). That leads me to believe Scorpion is either DDB1 or FFD1 (or some other input that we haven't found).

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I don't think so. Sindel would have been DDF1 (but she's DDD1 because of her fireball). That leads me to believe Scorpion is either DDB1 or FFD1 (or some other input that we haven't found).
that sindels is odd because of her input for firebal.l if ddb3 was used for baraka as the pattern suggests, he'd do a spin (db3)
so maybe his COULD ddd or a odd input (its not ddd4 anyway,already tested that one)

also that sindels stage fatal has a few downs and her toasty input 3 d's,barakas stage is dddd3