What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Check what is the quickest way to get Toasty? I was using the JIP Uppercut on a loop on easy for a while and got some but now I've gone through ladder 3 times and have gotten zero. Also tried quick uppercut recovery in 2 player tag. I'm trying to confirm Kano' as FFB3 but I've been at it for almost an hour in both 1 and 2 player with no luck.
i use 2 rules:

1) The 10 minute rule - if you dont get toasty in 10 minutes reset the game.

2) First game rule - If you don't get toasty on the first or second game then reset the game.

By resetting the game will allow you to get it sooner. Spend no more then 10 minutes on it before resetting.

Always reset game after getting a toasty. I also recommend breaks after each toasty (10-15 minute break). I usually just come on here and view the thread, update the chart, post videos, etc.

He comes out at 15, 25, 45 minutes, but is random.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
i use 2 rules:

1) The 10 minute rule - if you dont get toasty in 10 minutes reset the game.

2) First game rule - If you don't get toasty on the first or second game then reset the game.

By resetting the game will allow you to get it sooner. Spend no more then 10 minutes on it before resetting. I also recommend breaks after each toasty (10-15 minutes). I usually just come on here and view the thread, update the chart, post videos, etc.

He comes out at 15, 25, 45 minutes, but is random.
Interesting. Ok I'm going to try something else if Kano isn't FFB3. What about DDF3 for Sonya? Has that been tested?

Edit: Just got a toasty after quiting the game like you suggested, DDF3 did not work for Sonya.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Interesting. Ok I'm going to try something else if Kano isn't FFB3. What about DDF3 for Sonya? Has that been tested?

Edit: Just got a toasty after quiting the game like you suggested, DDF3 did not work for Sonya.
Sonya should be BBD3

Sonya Toasty Boost

BBD3

bloodsport I mentioned this to you a while back to try BBD3. Looks like i was right.

I believe Sonya's is the last one before we all have to start hunting again.

Let's try Seapeople's reverse input theory with Baraka's row:
DDB for Cyrax, Cyber Sub, Ermac, Baraka

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Sonya Toasty Boost

I believe Sonya's is the last one before we all have to start hunting again.

Let's try Seapeople's reverse input theory with Baraka's row:
DDB for Cyrax, Cyber Sub, Ermac, Baraka
TRY
Baraka DDB3
CSZ DDB4
Cyrax DDB1
Ermac DDB2

Cyrax is not DDB 1/2/3/4

in order i went:

DDB3
DDB4
DDB1
DDB2

started kinda late... DDB3 and 4 were for sure...

you can try DDB2 and 1 if you want, but take my word for it, they dont work.

i also think that DDB should be continued to be tried in baraka's row. Cyrax and Kano are Paulo's 2 favorite characters. He might of gave them special inputs.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Tested all of Jade's commands involving 3, but those with up command. Is it possible to have an up command? :confused: