What's new

I Am Gotham's Reckoning -- Bane General Discussion Thread

Brawler and fighter are two different things to me. Brawler means slow attacks high damage, cage is a fighter, fast technical attacks whose damage add up. that's why i say brawlers are useless without armor. I hope all of his dialogue is in portugese or whatever language he speaks (i forgot i have to check).
have you seen the new Tager in Blazblue Chronophantasma?

If you don't know he's also a brawler. His command grabs can't be combo'd it's just 1 grab. takes like 35-45% of your health. So you have to REALLY make sure he can't get in. He can magnetize people and he sucks you in, instead of "dashing" at you.

they can give him tools to negate zoning tools. They usually always do when they make brawlers. with a threat of a throw doing THAT much damage, makes your opponent a little more predictable.

why does he have to be free to zoner's like you're letting on? and WHY does it have to be armor as the only way to make it in? why can't he like punch your projectile out of the way.

Just look at bane and grundy what can they really do against zoners?
We dont know much about Bane, but grundy has ex swamp hands and a quick dash that covers half the screen. He also has armor on some of his throws which help against all zoners except Slade. I dont see how zoners are going to compete. Looking at the tools Grundy and Doomsday have, getting in wont be a problem. Except against Slade who ruins armor. But screw him, eh?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Reread Gail Simone's Secret Six volume 3 and part one of Knightfall today to hype myself up for Bane. Very interested in playing a brawler/heavyweight character, and Bane's certainly my favourite of the lot (the lot at this moment being Bane, Grundy, and Doomsday). Wish we had more of him.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Guess It's Just Bane Who will get his ass kicked by zoners out of the three big heavyweight in that case
It's been said but not seen that his trait gives him armor and apparently projectile immunity. LEGEND said something about it being a damage boost though which kind of crushes my hopes on his trait not sucking.

Hate to critique gameplay seeing as I also suck, but geez that Bane jumped at every available opportunity. We saw his command grab. At that distance maybe we'll see some command run shenanigans? Thats all I pulled from this vid. Anyone else catch anything?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Hate to critique gameplay seeing as I also suck, but geez that Bane jumped at every available opportunity. We saw his command grab. At that distance maybe we'll see some command run shenanigans? Thats all I pulled from this vid. Anyone else catch anything?
I think that's just his normal grab throw actually.

I saw a launcher, a poke that honestly looked pretty good, and a Bane who had no idea how to play. lol

LEGEND

YES!
It's been said but not seen that his trait gives him armor and apparently projectile immunity. LEGEND said something about it being a damage boost though which kind of crushes my hopes on his trait not sucking.
i have no idea what i does. None of the banes i played really tried to use it. They were more concerned with the barrage of bullets

It was active some of the time but i didn't notice anything

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i have no idea what i does. None of the banes i played really tried to use it. They were more concerned with the barrage of bullets

It was active some of the time but i didn't notice anything
Most curious..

Will certainly have to look into this at launch.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Seriously considering ordering a case of Venom Energy from work for April16th.
Gonna be a good week.