What's new

I Am Gotham's Reckoning -- Bane General Discussion Thread

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Trait button=venom=Armor :cool:
If he doesn't get actual immunity to projectiles and just armor Deathstroke is going to eat him for breakfast with machine guns.

He definitely has something that isn't just "armor". Paulo confirmed this in a post here on TYM where, when comparing Doomsday/Aquaman/Lex/Bane's traits, he confirmed that Lex's is the only trait that is "traditional fighting game armor". I believe this was in the doomsday reveal trailer thread, specifically.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Nope. Hasn't been leaked. I dont think we got any Bane footage from PAX. Its a shame. He lost the vote against shazam and now no footage from PAX. Looking forward to at least some gameplay from him before release, but who knows.
grundy's not getting much love either...and Deathstroke was absent from the battle arena for some reason

grundy's not getting much love either...and Deathstroke was absent from the battle arena for some reason
Grundy got ALOT shown in the battle arena, plus some extra gameplay I just saw today from a German tourney. And Deathstroke got lots of love from PAX. We have a few strings and like 2 specials from Bane. He's a complete mystery.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Grundy got ALOT shown in the battle arena, plus some extra gameplay I just saw today from a German tourney. And Deathstroke got lots of love from PAX. We have a few strings and like 2 specials from Bane. He's a complete mystery.
eh the german videos i saw involved grundy whiffing a lot...and also a deathstroke who never fired any bullets i understand you are annoyed that bane is a complete mystery but maybe people aren't that drawn to the character maybe they prefer to play the more iconic dc characters

i can't imagine bane being that flashy or cool looking he's just a big brute some people find those types of characters boring

RYX

BIG PUSHER
eh the german videos i saw involved grundy whiffing a lot...and also a deathstroke who never fired any bullets i understand you are annoyed that bane is a complete mystery but maybe people aren't that drawn to the character maybe they prefer to play the more iconic dc characters

i can't imagine bane being that flashy or cool looking he's just a big brute some people find those types of characters boring
Aside from Killer Frost and Ares Grundy is the least known out of the entire roster. I'm surprised NRS isn't trying to pull in the TDKR fans with more Bane footage but hey, we might see him a bit more.

That said, from what I've been told he's very solid, and his trait is pretty god-damned good too.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
I Might Play Bane if he's similar to the heavyweight grapplers I've played before though it's best to use solomon grundy if i want a big grappler honestly

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
It's really gonna take something badass for me to dump grundy for bane as my heavyweight hitter(Secondary to Raven Probably)but I Have more interest in him than i do doomsday

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
haha i can vouch to this since im the one he told off haha glad i was wrong tough
He definitely has something that isn't just "armor". Paulo confirmed this in a post here on TYM where, when comparing Doomsday/Aquaman/Lex/Bane's traits, he confirmed that Lex's is the only trait that is "traditional fighting game armor". I believe this was in the doomsday reveal trailer thread, specifically.