What's new

I Am Gotham's Reckoning -- Bane General Discussion Thread

Ronald

Noob
What is everyone's go-to anti-air?
If I dont have much time to react I use DB1
If I do, I'll use D2, 113, DBF3

To stuff Aquaman's wake ups, you have to delay so that you eat the first hit of the attack. If you don't wait, you'll attack while he is invincible and get messed up.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Anybody else getting a little tired of hearing Bane called a grappler? I don't see him as such. He only has 1 cmd grab which is a great move but is un-chainable to anything. Only way I have to describe him is as a power char, because that's all he has when you boil it down.

And yes gif is gold.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Yeah, I consider him a brawler like Doom said. If Grundy was the Zangief of Injustice, Bane is the Abel. (Bane and Abel...hue.)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah, I consider him a brawler like Doom said. If Grundy was the Zangief of Injustice, Bane is the Abel. (Bane and Abel...hue.)
Grundy being Zangief?
Even Zangief doesn't have as many grapples as grundy lol.
We are the T. Hawk of IJ.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
i hate it that bane players are called scrubs if they ever complain about someone that isn't a keep away character using projectiles the entire match....just once!

i try to be calm during situations like that but it just makes me want to kick someone's ass and if someone thinks I'm a whining crybaby for that then they can just shut the hell up

*Sighs*

always makes me question if i wanna risk it all or wait and just sit back hoping a window will open

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
i hate it that bane players are called scrubs if they ever complain about someone that isn't a keep away character using projectiles the entire match....just once!

i try to be calm during situations like that but it just makes me want to kick someone's ass and if someone thinks I'm a whining crybaby for that then they can just shut the hell up

*Sighs*

always makes me question if i wanna risk it all or wait and just sit back hoping a window will open
Put a watch on the "dirty venom" thread. Soon, we will probably be releasing a nice set of tricks for you to make use of after I'm done testing them out. Anyone else in that convo feel free to drop your stuff in the thread for everyone to see.

Alcarion

Gym rat
I remember seeing this skin in his concept art archives photo! At 00:31

looks like we're getting the one in the middle

Reactions: RYX

Alcarion

Gym rat
I think that concept was scratched for his regime version we have now, but hey i could be wrong. Only skin i want for Bane is new 52 or justice league doom one