What's new

Human Cyrax should have a different tier placement

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I think this might turn out to be the best character in the game...

-Probably best teleport in the game
-Same damage output as robo
-Has a 50% combo that can't be brekeared
-Same good pokes and wake up game from robo cyrax

And the things that still haven't been discovered... I'm a believe now for sure...

Luija1006

since 1995
I am loving every bit of info you [MENTION=6463]Caraecrika[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION] are posting. Keep up the good work guys!! Caraecrika, could you give me the inputs for that combo in the corner? Some good Mid Screen combos?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
KRAYZIE'S REVENGE :D. Who woulda thought it'd be at the hands of Hakeem The Machine's long lost cousin...

(WMAC Masters FTW)

Im so friggin hyped to see how this pans out. Ive been having a ball with him. Changes up so many matches...
Liu, Sub, Noob, Sektor, Raiden to name a few...they're all gonna have some real brand new issues now...
Pfft. There's a reason Sektor turned Cyrax into a Cyborg... As a human he kouldn't stand up to the son of the Grand Master! ! !

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I am loving every bit of info you [MENTION=6463]Caraecrika[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION] are posting. Keep up the good work guys!! Caraecrika, could you give me the inputs for that combo in the corner? Some good Mid Screen combos?
It's in the vid...

Oh guys and cyblax's buzzsaw is a bit slower to hit the opponent, some juggles i do with normal cyrax in the corner and finish with buzzsaw i couldn't do with cyblax. Its hitbox is bigger but it's a bit slower as well...

It's in the vid...

Oh guys and cyblax's buzzsaw is a bit slower to hit the opponent, some juggles i do with normal cyrax in the corner and finish with buzzsaw i couldn't do with cyblax. Its hitbox is bigger but it's a bit slower as well...
LOL hes already in your sig.

Forget KL and Raiden......

Imma play jax and Cyblax

Hat Tier < Black Tier

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
LOL hes already in your sig.

Forget KL and Raiden......

Imma play jax and Cyblax

Hat Tier < Black Tier
Yeah lol, i was tired of ermac and boring ass sub zero, and cyblax is all the counterpicking i really need with cyrax lol.

Hat tier is officially disbanded. Black tier is the new standard!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Pfft. There's a reason Sektor turned Cyrax into a Cyborg... As a human he kouldn't stand up to the son of the Grand Master! ! !
But now his human form is gonna pull a Paper Legend and go forward in time to avenge himself!

BTW, your Sektor is a fucking red nightmare. Cant wait to see you throw down, too, man.
I'm gonna get me some snacks, some beer, and SCR is gonna be like my sunday football.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
But now his human form is gonna pull a Paper Legend and go forward in time to avenge himself!

BTW, your Sektor is a fucking red nightmare. Cant wait to see you throw down, too, man.
I'm gonna get me some snacks, some beer, and SCR is gonna be like my sunday football.
Haha.. I think the Human Cyrax is a better match up for Sektor than his Robot form though.

Thanx man.. I didn't even know anybody knew who I was. lol. Hopefully I kan put on a good show at SCR..

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I haven't noticed any difference in his saw. Although it feels a bit slower on start up it still connects instantly and I haven't experienced any issues comboing any of his stuff.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I have it on good authority from J360 that human Cyrax is much more dangerous than Robo Cyrax when you get used to his frame rate of special moves.

Luija1006

since 1995
It's in the vid...

What is the trick for doing the b3 after the standing 1? Do I have to dash or something? The timing is very strict.

NariTuba

disMember
Has anyone mentioned that the :en teleport pops up for a combo? And it still safe on block.
I did. There's a catch tho, midscreen it randomly pushes the opponent either toward you which allows for a combo or away from you which puts them out of your reach. If you have your back to the corner however and you extele out you can combo in either instance by dashing first.

Extele, dash, 1,2,1~net, b2, dash, 1,2,1~saw 37% (not bad for a corner escape into bomb setup hu?)

It also seems that it cannot be stuffed when used as a wakeup attack and there's talk in the other thread about it being advantage on block (both need to be tested) If that is the case no one in the entire cast can apply corner pressure to this character :p

What is the trick for doing the b3 after the standing 1? Do I have to dash or something? The timing is very strict.
Stand midscreen and do 1,b3 as fast as you can so you get the timing for it. Once you have that down put the dummy against the corner and do i.e.: 2,1~Exbomb, close bomb, 1,b3. You must learn the recovery time of the close bomb so you can get that 1 to come out as soon as possible. The timing is a bit more strict than with robo but if you understand the bomb recovery time and you have the 1,b3 speed optimized it does connect with them juggled near the ground.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Has anyone mentioned that the :en teleport pops up for a combo? And it still safe on block.
I was testing that, and it seems very random, sometimes it launches the opponent towards where you appear and sometimes away from you.

Naw man just after you do the standing 1 quickly just do a b3 as if it were a string. No dashing required. Timing really isn't that strict, i've done something similar midscreen with cyblax's awful frames. Once you get the timing you'll never miss it!

Luija1006

since 1995
What is a good bnb without ex bar mid-screen and in the corner for H Cyrax? and what bnb do you use once you catch your opponent in the air with a random net? Thanks in advance guys :flamethrower:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
EX teleport is certainly +frames, easily. Not interruptable on wakeup you say...?

Cyblax is a fucked up character. :confused:

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Tell me bout that THTB....Cyblax is too much! really NRS should do something bout this game and start balancing. i dont know how the programmers get paid man when i see MASSIVE gabs in the game. Wutever the excuse is!! old system, new system, designing or programing....the game should be balanced at the end.

Cyrax as well as other char, are not BALANCED at all!

Luija1006

since 1995
Tell me bout that THTB....Cyblax is too much! really NRS should do something bout this game and start balancing. i dont know how the programmers get paid man when i see MASSIVE gabs in the game. Wutever the excuse is!! old system, new system, designing or programing....the game should be balanced at the end.

Don't talk about balancing when the character was not even put in action. This thread was open to explore the character. Is not time (not even close) to judge the balance or cry for nerfs.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

I know not what you speak of teef. 90% is fair and balanced!

Luija1006

since 1995
I know not what you speak of teef. 90% is fair and balanced!

Right now I am testing it. Actually I don't what 10% you are actually talking about. The resets are not even guaranteed. The character es 100% fair :)