What's new

Human Cyrax should have a different tier placement

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Your on the money. the uppercut goes right through him and he can 21 lol net you lmfao oh god now your dead combo punish.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

NariTuba

disMember
FINALLY we're talking about human... bye bye robo

Your on the money. the uppercut goes right through him and he can 21 lol net you lmfao oh god now your dead combo punish.

VSM tonight? PLEASE bust out human man

CYracks

Command Grabber
YES PLEASE! I really wanna see some human cyrax tech soon. Still assuming that Tony is coming out with some new cyblax tech in his next video.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
FINALLY we're talking about human... bye bye robo

VSM tonight? PLEASE bust out human man
Bye bye robo my ass...cyblax can turn out to be the next Jax and im still not dropping robo.

Tu eres argentino no se pq carajo t hablo en ingles jajaja

NariTuba

disMember
Bye bye robo my ass...cyblax can turn out to be the next Jax and im still not dropping robo.

Tu eres argentino no se pq carajo t hablo en ingles jajaja
You KNOW I was talking about human months ago... that convo's lost in the forum somewhere

Si hablamos español muchos no van a entender una mierda y Mustard nos cae con el ban :p j/k

Luija1006

since 1995
Are you guys gonna type or show some bnbs, resets, vids or new techs about this alt character? I am becoming interested in using him taking into consideration all this points:

I left a mural of things i found and this shit froze up...anyways this is some of what i've gathered

-Cyblax can land a Saw after a 1,2,1
-Cyblax has a way bigger hitbox on his normal 2 and 2,1
-Robo cyrax has a bigger hitbox on the last 1 of 1,1,1
-Cyblax has a slightly bigger pushback on a blocked chest saw
-It's been said that his tele is more than safe, well it is, i tested it against sonya and like half a second he appeared sonya did a divekick and she bounced off as if cyblax had blocked. In other words it creates the barrier robo cyrax leaves when just after he teleports and disappears the opponent does a special move and bounces off as if he had blocked(example: sektor's TU)
-His 60% bnb it's easier with a close bomb(props to j360 for the idea) The close bomb allows for a slightly bigger window if you screw up your commands.
-Cyblax is slower at launching a bomb after one has already been launched or at least robo is more responsive to the bomb inputs.
-Cyblax can't teleport immediately after a tele like robo can.It basically works like a beefed up version of raiden's tele.
-I think his bombs explode a lot quicker than robo.
-His d4 feels a lot quicker too, please someone test this as well and tell im not crazy lol.

-A meterless 61% reset i had with robo that was only escapable with a rollback is now guaranteed even with EX wakeups...this is a gamechanger!!!

I'll keep posting in a bit...
Sin problemas si deciden empezar a escribir en español.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
You KNOW I was talking about human months ago... that convo's lost in the forum somewhere

Si hablamos español muchos no van a entender una mierda y Mustard nos cae con el ban :p j/k
Lo que sucede es que sino eres alguien "importante" no te toman en serio, ese es el problema d estos forums. Anyway tienes razon vamos a hablar en english jaja

Are you guys gonna type or show some bnbs, resets, vids or new techs about this alt character? I am becoming interested in using him taking into consideration all this points:

Sin problemas si deciden empezar a escribir en español.
Dejame decirtelo en ingles ;)

If you already use normal cyrax, it's a big help, but i would recommend a first time player to start with him rather than robo.

As far as his strings go, they're virtually the same, except for some minuscule differences. The biggest difference in his strings is that cyblax can connect a buzzsaw after a 1,2,1 and it doesn't have to do with his normals.

Some of robo cyrax's guaranteed resets can't be done by cyblax but almost all of the can be, it's just way more difficult to do so...

Luija1006

since 1995
Dejame decirtelo en ingles ;)

If you already use normal cyrax, it's a big help, but i would recommend a first time player to start with him rather than robo.

As far as his strings go, they're virtually the same, except for some minuscule differences. The biggest difference in his strings is that cyblax can connect a buzzsaw after a 1,2,1 and it doesn't have to do with his normals.

Some of robo cyrax's guaranteed resets can't be done by cyblax but almost all of the can be, it's just way more difficult to do so...
Could you give me a valid reason for this. Also, this sucks, if Cyrax is known for something is thanks to the high damage bnbs and resets that can change the course of the match. If H. Cyrax can't do this, or the timing is impractical enough, then why you should pick him over his robot counterpart, aside from what you have already mentioned.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Could you give me a valid reason for this. Also, this sucks, if Cyrax is known for something is thanks to the high damage bnbs and resets that can change the course of the match. If H. Cyrax can't do this, or the timing is impractical enough, then why you should pick him over his robot counterpart, aside from what you have already mentioned.
If you start with cyblax rather than start with robo, you'll have no problem with the timing of combos, if you play him exclusively you'll have an easier time learning his timing and all.

Oh and trust me, cyrax isn't all about high damaging resets, not at all. He has some of the best pokes in the game, good wake-ups, and if you get your opponent in the corner it's game over. He's a top tier character, problem is, people blow his reset situation out of proportion. But still, cyblax can do the same type of crazy damage, i have an easy 60% non-guaranteed reset as well as an easy 60%+ guaranteed reset. Don't worry about damage cause he can dish it as well, it's just that the more well known resets are more difficult.

Luija1006

since 1995
If you start with cyblax rather than start with robo, you'll have no problem with the timing of combos, if you play him exclusively you'll have an easier time learning his timing and all.

Oh and trust me, cyrax isn't all about high damaging resets, not at all. He has some of the best pokes in the game, good wake-ups, and if you get your opponent in the corner it's game over. He's a top tier character, problem is, people blow his reset situation out of proportion. But still, cyblax can do the same type of crazy damage, i have an easy 60% non-guaranteed reset as well as an easy 60%+ guaranteed reset. Don't worry about damage cause he can dish it as well, it's just that the more well known resets are more difficult.
The problem of starting with human cyrax is that all the tech in this forum and everywhere is for robo because no one has explored human enough and posted some info. From where could I start? like where I can get some bnbs, some strategies, etc., or you could be kind enough to post and share something of this? That would help a lot :D Also, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the character. I can guarantee the community will thank you if you write some type of guide, informative thread, etc., so you could get more users interested in the character and bring more light into this black cave.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
The problem of starting with human cyrax is that all the tech in this forum and everywhere is for robo because no one has explored human enough and posted some info.
[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION] where you at? Make our pizza hut dreams a reality!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
If enough people want it I can whip up a human cyrax tutorial along with videos covering everything I know about cyblax

NariTuba

disMember
61% into corner bnb works

Caraecrika's 1,b3 corner works

Exteleport seems to randomly leave you next to them juggled for and easy 2,1~net or at jump distance.

Zoning with bombs is very different because a mid bomb will roll to full screen, far bomb seems to have no purpose.

Luija1006

since 1995
61% into corner bnb works

Caraecrika's 1,b3 corner works

Exteleport seems to randomly leave you next to them juggled for and easy 2,1~net or at jump distance.

Zoning with bombs is very different because a mid bomb will roll to full screen, far bomb seems to have no purpose.
What is this combo?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION] where you at? Make our pizza hut dreams a reality!
[MENTION=21]Wonder_Chef[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3928]EGP_TYRANT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4321]Red Reaper[/MENTION]

I heard some scrub will be using him at SCR. I wouldn't worry, Cyblax sucks.

I also heard Cyblax has a "Nuclear Brutality."

He also has an easy midscreen 67% one meter reset. The more I don't want to talk about it the more I have to =×

My favorite one so far. :)

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Just found out playing with j360 that B2 can't be breakered it acts as if you're literally being hit by a bomb lol.

My bad j360 that after the 3rd or 4th match i was playing like shit lol my attention was elsewhere and my glitchy ass controller and lag didn't help either.

Im changing my stance on cyblax being worse than robo, once cyblax teleports u just don't know wtf to do, this shit's crazy good, and the close bomb uppercut combo is way too fucking OP you basically have to eat the EX bomb, the uppercut, the other bomb and the b2 before you can breaker.

Cyblax>Cyrax hands down...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
KRAYZIE'S REVENGE :D. Who woulda thought it'd be at the hands of Hakeem The Machine's long lost cousin...

(WMAC Masters FTW)

Im so friggin hyped to see how this pans out. Ive been having a ball with him. Changes up so many matches...
Liu, Sub, Noob, Sektor, Raiden to name a few...they're all gonna have some real brand new issues now...

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Ggs cara. You were playing good man. It was kind of hard to play with the lag but I was able to adjust after a while. Cyblax can control cyrax pretty well in that matchup and does even better against certain runaway characters. His damage output is restarted even if you have a breaker. Oh and yea that's why I always whiff the back 2 first hit. Second hit does more damage anyway and us unbreakerable. I like your corner setups off of 212. Nice stuff man

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm LOVING this info. Because it makes me want to play around with Cyblax.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
by the looks of things there might potentially be a whole new era of cyrax coming about, i am ok with this.