What's new

Video/Tutorial How to punish Flash's Lightning Charge & Sonic Pound

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Yup, Batman is broken lol. Honestly, till I see someone react it I will abuse it because I can do far ones to cross inputs too.
Yeah so wether you do B22xxclose sonic pound to stay in front or B22xxsonicpound to cross up you still get parried. That takes away a huge part of Flash's offense. I just did it 874 out 900 tries too.

Yeah so wether you do B22xxclose sonic pound to stay in front or B22xxsonicpound to cross up you still get parried. That takes away a huge part of Flash's offense. I just did it 874 out 900 tries too.
Nice, too bad it won't work against me though Reno. I always got another step ahead, you know this already.

Also how do you got time to try this 900 times and not have time to play some matches haha.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Nice, too bad it won't work against me though Reno. I always got another step ahead, you know this already.

Also how do you got time to try this 900 times and not have time to play some matches haha.
Lol I'm chipping away at you one tech at a time. I'm in San Francisco right now by myself in my hotel room is why. I'll be back home I'm time for AKA though so don't worry. You will get bodied soon enough.

Lol I'm chipping away at you one tech at a time. I'm in San Francisco right now by myself in my hotel room is why. I'll be back home I'm time for AKA though so don't worry. You will get bodied soon enough.
Ok, that there is a good enough reason for me to practice again. I want you to understand that without a doubt even with broken ass batman and runaway bitch tactics you will never body my Flash. Remember I can stop time and fuck up your combos.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ok, that there is a good enough reason for me to practice again. I want you to understand that without a doubt even with broken ass batman and runaway bitch tactics you will never body my Flash. Remember I can stop time and fuck up your combos.

Never talk like this to a Rain player ! :eek:

Never talk like this to a Flash player ! :eek:

ando1184

Noob
I know many of you already know that stuff, but I just wanna make sure everyone from the kommunity knows how to punish those 2 specials, because I've seen too many free charge MB not being properly punished and that's enough !
D2 is godlike against both specials but you gotta respect Flash's b22 (+3 on block) sonic pound and d1d2 (+1) sonic pound. This is practical online obviously.

I'm calling all ambassadors here to let people know and stop crying about it. It's 100% punishable ! And if I'm not mistaken, Batman can parry over the sonic pound for whatever reasons I know.

AK Harold
Xenrail
UsedForGlue
AK Pig Of The Hut
AYSAMO
Perfect Legend
Hellion_96
Zyphox (if batman can parry b22, sonic pound so it may change the Flash's matchup advantage)
Uber
Solid
GamerBlake90
Hiltzy85
A F0xy Grampa
EGP Wonder_Chef
1man3letters
xFriction_Burnx
Red Venom
PND_Mustard
PND_Ketchup
Eddy Wang
FCP/EMP SCAR
Does d2 work if sonic pound is after b2,2 or d1,2 strings? You said they were + on block.....?