What's new

Question - Displacer How good is Displacer?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
MY MISTAKE FOR THE B34 PART. ABOUT B2, TRUE. I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS. IT'S VERY QUICK AND YOU NEED TO BE VERY QUICK TO CANCEL IT. AS DISPLACER, I WOULDN'T CANCEL IT INTO TELE, BECAUSE THIS SHIT HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE CORNER TELEPORTS. IT'S OK TO CANCEL IT INTO EX SHOCKER OR VICINITY FOR SAFETY'S SAKE. THE REST OF WHAT YOU SAID I AGREE.
GLAD WE COULD DISCUSS THIS BY YELLING. ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK TO THIS REWIND KID I WILL BE CHEERING FOR HIM AND HIS SICK RAIDEN! AND MY BOY SEMIIJ ROCKING THAT SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT #BAE

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
GLAD WE COULD DISCUSS THIS BY YELLING. ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK TO THIS REWIND KID I WILL BE CHEERING FOR HIM AND HIS SICK RAIDEN! AND MY BOY SEMIIJ ROCKING THAT SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT #BAE
SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT BAE? YOU MEAN SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT BITCH? I HAVE MY OTHER MAIN CHARACTER AND MY OWN REASONS TO HATE THIS SLUT. RAIDEN IS MY 2ND MAIN.

GOOD LUCK TO REWIND. THE YELLING IS FOR @TheRealOnlyGoonie , LOL.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT BAE? YOU MEAN SEXY PINK SWIMSUIT BITCH? I HAVE MY OTHER MAIN CHARACTER AND MY OWN REASONS TO HATE THIS SLUT. RAIDEN IS MY 2ND MAIN.

GOOD LUCK TO REWIND. THE YELLING IS FOR @TheRealOnlyGoonie , LOL.
COME ON BRO THAT'S
NOT HOW YOU TALK ABOUT A LADY :cool:
ETHEREAL AND DISPLACER ALL DAY BABY, AIN'T NOBODY GONNA ZONE ME OUT

Adorkable_Psycho

Hands Quicker Than The Eye Boi!
Far Teleport into big leg isn't a real pressure tool. You can interrupt it with and advancing normal or a special move. I do it all the time.

Tweedy

Noob
Far teleport into big leg is bad because of it's risk reward. If you get njp'd or whiff punished, you eat a full combo. The big leg does not grant a full combo.

I have Displacer at #6 but he could be top 5 easily.

Tweedy

Noob
It's crazy how when Displacer was trash, Goonie was the Displacer next to maybe Majin, now he's like the 5th best.

Lack of match up knowledge was carrying him. Damn.

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
LOL IDGAF ABOUT BEING THE BEST RAIDEN. I ENJOY SEEING OTHERS DO WELL WITH THE CHARACTER. AM I STILL THE BEST DISPLACER I HAVE EVER SEEN FUCK YA I AM. I AM NOT THE BEST PLAYER THAT PLAYS RAIDEN I AM HOWEVER THE BEST DISPLACER I HAVE EVER SEEN PERIOD END OF STORY IDGAF WHAT ANY OF U FUCKERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
WHY AM I READING THIS IS IN THE VOICE OF STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN?

AbeW

Noob
As a reptile main (execution heavy nimble) who can violate most of the cast except for the high level teleporters ( Ermac, Scorpion), I can say that Displacer is well worth the work you put into him. He's definitely in the top 5 and i can't think of a single character who has the upperhand on a "good" displacer. Let me rephrase that, a good displacer IS TOP 1. I've been practising with him to make him my secondary. But, he's definitely becoming my main soon. Displacer is definitely not the choice for an entry level noob. But, if you've been through the works with another character (understand all the intricacies/game mechanics), he's definitely worth looking into. I think he's overlooked because of the sheer amt of work you've to put into him, but, if you do, you've got pure gold. Reptile, you' can put any amt of work into him, he's still plenty weak on some matchups.

AbeW

Noob
LOL IDGAF ABOUT BEING THE BEST RAIDEN. I ENJOY SEEING OTHERS DO WELL WITH THE CHARACTER. AM I STILL THE BEST DISPLACER I HAVE EVER SEEN FUCK YA I AM. I AM NOT THE BEST PLAYER THAT PLAYS RAIDEN I AM HOWEVER THE BEST DISPLACER I HAVE EVER SEEN PERIOD END OF STORY IDGAF WHAT ANY OF U FUCKERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
Lil Goonie, i'll let you know when my displacer's ready for a mirror.