What's new

Discussion How Good I Am With Characters | Tier List (Post your List Here!)

Did You Read The Disclaimer?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Nah, I'm a straight rebel.

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

UGL Preon

The Casual God
S Tier (Have Used in Tournament with Success)
Spectral Ermac, Ronin Takeda, Hunter Predator

A Tier (Pocket Chars i can do work with)
Piercing Mileena, Ruthless Ferratorr, Marksman Erron Black, Slasher Jason, War God Kotal Kahn, Venomous Dvorah, Master of Souls Ermac

B Tier (Will Play in sets and be moderately successful)

Lasher Takeda, Sektor, Full Auto Jaqui, Unstoppable Jason, Ninjitsu Scorpion, Cryomancer Sub zero, Metallic Tremor, Fisticuffs Johnny Cage, Kobu Jutsu Tanya, Hollywood/Brawler Cassie, Bojutsu Kung Jin

C (BNBs)
Smoke, Cyrax, (All Variations) Jax.

F
Anything else.

TamedLizard

Buff George
S+ - Reptile (all variations), Imposter

S - Bartitsu, Dragon Breath, CSZ

A - Kobu Jutsu, Assassin/RS, Shaolin, Venomous, War God

F - Everyone else.

Basically based on who I've spent the most time with. If Bo and CSZ were there on day 1, they'd be in S+ as well as I've pretty much solely focused on them since their release.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Alright so my list has actually changed!

S+: Leatherface (Killer/Butcher), Kotal Kahn (All Variations), Jason Vorheez (All Variations)

S: Scorpion (Hellfire/Ninjitsu), Goro (All Variations)

A: Leatherface (Pretty Lady), Bo'Rai Cho (Bartitsu), Ferra/Torr (Lackey)

B: Erron Black (Marksman), Liu Kang (Flame Fist)

And that's my list. Goro might move up with more play, I love the character and he plays like a crazier Lackey, which is my kind of deal. Lackey could go up with either buffs to Lackey or just more practice. Otherwise yea, Leatherface was my main from the moment he was released, Kotal has been a main since day one of me having the game and Jason was my main from his release. Been playing them basically as long as they've been around and it's been a blast!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I am pretty bad at the game in general I just have tons of fun playing it but it would be like this
S+: Brawler Cassie, Slasher Jason
S: Pretty Lady Leatherface
F: Everybody else