What's new

Guide - Swarm Queen How D'vorah's wasp grenade cancels work and to properly do them

@Blewdew, Thanks again, I should have looked more carefully at the frame data to see how to cancel the wasp grenade by holding 1, it works now, will break the kombo string down into segments, and with a lot of practice(I figure weeks), I will put all together, 1) F11xxdf1(hold 1)

2) Df1(hold1)~RC and

3) RC~212(or another basic kombo)xxdb1~f33~f44xxdb4. And when all segments can be done consistently, I will put together, Thank a lot for your advise and that wonderful post you did some time ago.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Can you do 1,1,2, rc, 1,1,2, rc? She seems to get stuck as if the game won't allow it. I know when you don't do cancels like with Johnny Cage if you run out of atamina you get a dash but here she just gets stuck. Is that a game lock or am I messing up?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Can you do 1,1,2, rc, 1,1,2, rc? She seems to get stuck as if the game won't allow it. I know when you don't do cancels like with Johnny Cage if you run out of atamina you get a dash but here she just gets stuck. Is that a game lock or am I messing up?
Nope, one cancel per combo

Does it really jail or am I mistiming it. I got mashed out hard online just 10 mins ago by some randoms in PvP.
Well at least when I went for 2 :\
I feel like Ill be in training for hours with Dvorahs blockstring alone -_-
Just like everyone else man just take your head and beat it up against a wall till you get it right lol. Its a real pain.

shezy

Noob
D'vorah sq 112 wgc 212 has been a pain in my ass it doesn't connect i admire tekken master and honey bee, i don't know how they manage i need help please guys any one.