What's new

Guide - Swarm Queen How D'vorah's wasp grenade cancels work and to properly do them

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Seriously...
The last few days I have extremely problems with d'vorah online.
Is it me or is the connection even worse than before?
Maybe Im playing too many offline?
What are ur experience online with d'vorah?
When the connection is good Swarm Queen works, otherwise I just play Venomous

Skedar70

Noob
Been trying for a month, still can't get it consistently no wonder honeybee is the only one that uses her in a high level. All the other high level players probably gave up on her after noticing the high execution.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Been trying for a month, still can't get it consistently no wonder honeybee is the only one that uses her in a high level. All the other high level players probably gave up on her after noticing the high execution.
Not necessarily. The other high level players would be capable of using her as well but they would rather use better characters that take less effort to play.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@HoneyBee How do you consistently get 112 WGC 212 online? I've been told to buffer it but that's still very inconsistent. It may just be my horrible internet though. :p

The way I get my 112 WGC 212 to come out consistently online is:

1. switch to a good monitor, dont play on TV. TV==input lag.
- now this might just be me, but, I found a huge difference in WGC success when I switched to a monitor

2. start your 112 WGC, as you see the 2 come out, start your FF+B and immediately input 212
- I find this doesn't work well offline cause of the timing, but online with the delay, buffering the FF+B as you see the 2 come out in the 112 works for me

Hope this helps

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
The way I get my 112 WGC 212 to come out consistently online is:

1. switch to a good monitor, dont play on TV. TV==input lag.
- now this might just be me, but, I found a huge difference in WGC success when I switched to a monitor

2. start your 112 WGC, as you see the 2 come out, start your FF+B and immediately input 212
- I find this doesn't work well offline cause of the timing, but online with the delay, buffering the FF+B as you see the 2 come out in the 112 works for me

Hope this helps
I play on a tv and get them at least 9/10. just do it the way I put in the guide and you'll be Fine. Online is not much of a difference on a good connection just do it a little bit faster. there is no magic trick to this it's mainly practise

I play on a tv and get them at least 9/10. just do it the way I put in the guide and you'll be Fine. Online is not much of a difference on a good connection just do it a little bit faster. there is no magic trick to this it's mainly practise
Like I said, maybe it's just me...or maybe my TV is a piece of shit

How do you cancel the grenade in time to get a combo from the cancel? I'm trying it and i can do the cancel but she does the dash and i can't get a combo. Can u cancel the dash animation somehow?

Skedar70

Noob
How do you cancel the grenade in time to get a combo from the cancel? I'm trying it and i can do the cancel but she does the dash and i can't get a combo. Can u cancel the dash animation somehow?
Dont dash, you have to run cancel, use the run button and press ff then do the other command. Depending on from which string you are cancelling getting it to combo is harder.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Quick question, wgc pressure can always be armored out but not jumped, poked, or back dashed, right?

D

Deleted member 9158

I couldn't for the life of me get this down before, so I played venomous and brood mother instead. Thanks for the guide

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Really confused here. Does it take longer on blockstun or something? I can do it all day in a combo, but when its blocked its like the cancel doesnt exist

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Does 112 into 212 still work on block or what?
Sub Zero hits me before the bug even fully forms