What's new

Match-up Discussion HoneyBee's Flash MU Chart

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
1. That's not true. Scoop is fully invincible.
2. Even if that was true, that's a poor reason to assume Flash wins the MU.
No, d12, beats RG and breath, and f3 beats all 3 easily. But seriously, what can Supes do in this matchup to compete with Flash? Zoning won't keep him out forever with that speed dodge.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
No, d12, beats RG and breath, and f3 beats all 3 easily. But seriously, what can Supes do in this matchup to compete with Flash? Zoning won't keep him out forever with that speed dodge.
F3 doesn't beat rising grab or breath unless you get a wonky stuff. And super man F23 breath pressure works just as well against flash as anyone. It's 8 frames with amazing range. My fastest normal with range is B2 which is 15 frames. I have to always respect F23 breath pressure and make reads on when I can press buttons. If you can't pressure your opponent well it means you're too predictable and that is a personal fault, not a MU changer.

What I find odd is that the only time I've been told this MU isn't 5-5, it has been argued in Superman's favour. You're the first person that thinks it's in Flash's favour.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
F3 doesn't beat rising grab or breath unless you get a wonky stuff. And super man F23 breath pressure works just as well against flash as anyone. It's 8 frames with amazing range. My fastest normal with range is B2 which is 15 frames. I have to always respect F23 breath pressure and make reads on when I can press buttons. If you can't pressure your opponent well it means you're too predictable and that is a personal fault, not a MU changer.

What I find odd is that the only time I've been told this MU isn't 5-5, it has been argued in Superman's favour. Your the first person that thinks it's in Flash's favour.
No I usually win once the pressure starts, but neutral jumps or Flying uppercuts, and his d2 give some trouble.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Hey @HoneyBee are you going to Summer Jam?

I'd love to run the MU against you again. I have no doubt that Joker gets demolished by Flash, but I would like to see if I can find something to make the matchup less bad now that *hopefully* I've improved as a player.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

I'd love to run the MU against you again. I have no doubt that Joker gets demolished by Flash, but I would like to see if I can find something to make the matchup less bad now that *hopefully* I've improved as a player.
Yup I'll be there, looking forward to playing you again now that I too, have *hopefully* improved as a player ;)

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero

if you dont let honeybee in a lot and dont try to abuse jumps you shoul do better in the matches :)