What's new

Match-up Discussion HoneyBee's Flash MU Chart

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
It seems like there's a lot of MU charts popping up around the place and since @General M2Dave recommended it, I decided to make my own.

Ares: 6-4
Aquaman: 5-5
Bane: 7-3 (Possibly 6-4)
Batgirl: 5-5
Batman: 6-4
Black Adam: 5-5
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 7-3 (Possibly 6-4)
Deathstroke: 6-4
Doomsday: 6-4
Green Arrow: 6-4
Green Lantern: 5-5
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 5-5
Joker: 7-3
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 6-4
Martian Manhunter: 5-5
Nightwing: 5-5
Raven: 6-4
Scorpion: 6-4 (Possibly 7-3)
Shazam: 5-5
Sinestro: 5-5
Solomon Grundy: 6-4
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5
Zatanna: 5-5
Zod: 6-4

Winning: 14
Even: 15
Losing: 0

So it's pretty clear this character is top 10, arguably top 5. Why hasn't he won a major you may ask? (Since Toryuken 3 doesn't count) It's cause I don't travel enough :DOGE

Last edited:

TKB

Noob
I personally feel that the Deathstroke matchup is 7-3. He can't compete with the damage that Flash deals out and he can punish my guns from almost full screen with lightning charge.

Flash is one of the only characters that can consistently punish sword spin.

His wake ups are amazing. MB F3 from all of my experiences with flash does nothing to him on knockdown; uppercut, lightning charge, ground pound... They all completely evade it.

One of deathstroke's big strengths is his corner game. Maybe I'm playing it wrong but I just cannot keep a flash player in the corner to save my life.

I'll admit he's a character I personally have a LOT of trouble fighting :(

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Who do you think he loses to?
Theo says Superman beats Flash.

Also, I am not certain how the entire series played out, but I saw you struggling a little bit against Gross and Green Lantern when you two fought in Noobe's room.

What about Batman?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Besides the zatanna mu this seems very accurate and close to mine. And the reason why flash hasn't won a major yet is because muffin hasn't released all his new tech that makes flash unbeatable that no one had ever thought of yet which I steal, then you steal it from me and then megabytes steals it and wins a major is Australia with it. :tonyt

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I like Flash. He's very good and I feel like he kan handle everything until I realize some of his weaknesses like awkward hitboxes making D1 wiff and backdashes making the overhead punishable.. I kan't make my mind about him but like always I tend to skew match ups to 5-5, which makes me a downplayer to upplayers and an upplayer to downplayers.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Theo says Superman beats Flash.

Also, I am not certain how the entire series played out, but I saw you struggling a little bit against Gross and Green Lantern when you two fought in Noobe's room.
Just because one flash player struggles in the match doesn't mean it's a bad match up. Maybe honey be just doesn't know the match as well as he should, honey bee does better against bane while I do better against Batman, and you'll never guess why......... :DOGE

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

What about Batman?
When I was playing Gross in Noobe's/My room I beat him 5-2 so I dunno what you're talking about lol. And what about Batman?
then you steal it from me
lol.
Just because one flash player struggles in the match doesn't mean it's a bad match up. Maybe honey be just doesn't know the match as well as he should, honey bee does better against bane while I do better against Batman, and you'll never guess why......... :DOGE
I actually love playing the GL v Flash MU. I'm very familiar with it