What's new

Match-up Discussion HoneyBee's Flash MU Chart

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Also the Sinestro mu seems to be 6-4 flash imo. I cant zone safely or i risk eating a raw LC. The only way to zone is to use meter which really hurts when i need to clash. One baited wakeup equals a 60% punish for flash. I have b12, the vortex, and the corner as my options so Sin doesnt get completely bodied. My d2 sometimes whiffs on a jumping flash but idk why (might be an online thing :\). If i keep backdashing after my b12 i get punished. if flash gets me in the corner its basically my death God help me if i guess wrong. This is just a MU i've never felt confident in and my experiences keep reassuring my belief that this is in flashes favor

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
After a minigun, Flash can do B22 and there's very little GL can do about it besides block and then take the pressure that comes with it. ... I think it's a very solid 5-5 MU
I agree it is most likely a 5-5 (and a fun match too) but one thing unless I'm missing something here Flash can't check GL after minigun. A blocked mini gun is -5 and GL's back 1 is 9 giving him 14 frames for a back 1 in that situation. Flash's back 2 is 15 frames.

I also still don't see how Flash vs Aquaman is 5-5 but I could buy it. Glad people are not saying Flash wins it anymore, never could buy that one.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I agree it is most likely a 5-5 (and a fun match too) but one thing unless I'm missing something here Flash can't check GL after minigun. A blocked mini gun is -5 and GL's back 1 is 9 giving him 14 frames for a back 1 in that situation. Flash's back 2 is 15 frames.

I also still don't see how Flash vs Aquaman is 5-5 but I could buy it. Glad people are not saying Flash wins it anymore, never could buy that one.
Regular minigun is -7, mb minigun is -2

Reactions: Jim

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

Regular minigun is -7, mb minigun is -2
Exactly, so since Flash's B2 is 15 frame startup he can't be beat by GLs B1 after a regular minigun. And if you're wondering, Flash's 6 frame Flying Uppercut can't punish the regular minigun because of pushback

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
It seems like there's a lot of MU charts popping up around the place and since @General M2Dave recommended it, I decided to make my own.

Ares: 6-4
Aquaman: 5-5
Bane: 6-4 (Possibly 7-3)
Batgirl: 5-5
Batman: 5-5 (Possibly 6-4)
Black Adam: 5-5
Catwoman: 5-5
Cyborg: 7-3
Deathstroke: 6-4 (Possibly 7-3)
Doomsday: 6-4
Green Arrow: 6-4
Green Lantern: 5-5
Harley Quinn: 6-4
Hawkgirl: 5-5
Joker: 7-3
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 6-4
Martian Manhunter: 5-5
Nightwing: 5-5
Raven: 7-3
Scorpion: 6-4 (Possibly 7-3)
Shazam: 5-5
Sinestro: 5-5
Solomon Grundy: 6-4
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5
Zatanna: 5-5
Zod: 5-5

Winning: 13
Even: 16
Losing: 0

So it's pretty clear this character is top 10, arguably top 5. Why hasn't he won a major you may ask? (Since Toryuken 3 doesn't count) It's cause I don't travel enough :DOGE
I agree with most of these... except for maybe Sinestro. 6-4 Flash favor at least. He can't zone you and his B12 is too slow to be that effective vs Flash. Or am I missing something?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I agree with most of these... except for maybe Sinestro. 6-4 Flash favor at least. He can't zone you and his B12 is too slow to be that effective vs Flash. Or am I missing something?
See @HoneyBee you are obviously downplaying flash in this MU chart :DOGE
I agree I think flash beats sinestro , he RAPES HIM , on knockdown
Just because Flash 'rapes' someone on knockdown, it doesn't necessarily mean it's in his favor (such as Batman and GL). I had some great matches with @WoundCowboy at EVO and I believe @AK Pig Of The Hut recorded them. If he uploads I'm sure it could shed some light on it. I can see how it could be argued 6-4 Flash's favor but I'm not completely convinced.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just because Flash 'rapes' someone on knockdown, it doesn't necessarily mean it's in his favor (such as Batman and GL). I had some great matches with @WoundCowboy at EVO and I believe @AK Pig Of The Hut recorded them. If he uploads I'm sure it could shed some light on it. I can see how it could be argued 6-4 Flash's favor but I'm not completely convinced.
Will do when I arrive back home tomorrow late as well as write a huge Evo shout out and all post

It was awesome hanging out w you man

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Will do when I arrive back home tomorrow late as well as write a huge Evo shout out and all post

It was awesome hanging out w you man
I can't post this on your profile since it's restricted, but it was awesome seeing you in grand finals. Your play was sick all through out top 8, and you even got my Capcom elitist friends hype for Zod.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
5-5 is probably accurate. The things that keep it from being in Flash's favor are B12 and the vortex.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
It's odd how everyone I play casuals with says I do stuff/setups/resets they've never seen before. Don't get me wrong, you came up with a lot of good tech for Flash back when the game came out but don't try to take credit for everything and try to pass it off like it's a joke by mentioning muffin muggers. I don't know why people are so obsessed with that guy anyways, he's a joke.
a joke is 90% truth, and 90% of the tech you use i've posted. the difference is you use them against everyone in casuals, where i save them for tournament, so if they haven't played in me tournament then naturally they will not have seen them. what is odd though is that none of the people who play me regularly fall for you shenanigans...... i don't take credit for making tech, you can just take a look through all my videos, if i see you do something new i'll applaud you for it. every since i met you face to face i knew you would turn out to be this way, if i mentioned look at this new tech and you already "knew" about it, then i know your the kind of guy that think flash set ups actually mean how good you are. don't get me wrong though you manage to do quite well against people who didn't have flash MU exp.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
a joke is 90% truth, and 90% of the tech you use i've posted. the difference is you use them against everyone in casuals, where i save them for tournament, so if they haven't played in me tournament then naturally they will not have seen them. what is odd though is that none of the people who play me regularly fall for you shenanigans...... i don't take credit for making tech, you can just take a look through all my videos, if i see you do something new i'll applaud you for it. every since i met you face to face i knew you would turn out to be this way, if i mentioned look at this new tech and you already "knew" about it, then i know your the kind of guy that think flash set ups actually mean how good you are. don't get me wrong though you manage to do quite well against people who didn't have flash MU exp.
Zyphox is trying to discredit other Flash players.... what a surprise.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Has anyone told you how obnoxious you are?

Zyphox

Zyphox is trying to discredit other Flash players.... what a surprise.
am sorry i need a reason to play again, and with out a rival i can't find the motivation. my first rival was harold, for the simple fact that i wanted to prove i was good and he was the best. now it will be honeybee since i became irrelevant in two months apparently. you can say what you want, its a fighting game, shit talk comes naturally.

i'll add this, i just say shit others say in their head and are too pussy to say in a forum or out loud, if you don't like it or me then put the money up for a MM simple and plain. not enough villains around here.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
am sorry i need a reason to play again, and with out a rival i can't find the motivation. my first rival was harold, for the simple fact that i wanted to prove i was good and he was the best. now it will be honeybee since i became irrelevant in two months apparently. you can say what you want, its a fighting game, shit talk comes naturally.

i'll add this, i just say shit others say in their head and are too pussy to say in a forum or out loud, if you don't like it or me then put the money up for a MM simple and plain. not enough villains around here.
If you actually traveled outside the north east, it would be easier for people to money match you

Zyphox

If you actually traveled outside the north east, it would be easier for people to money match you
shit i would if i could. all year i was waiting for MLG and EVO, then learned that they have friday pools..... i work fridays and this is an important time of year at my job, mondays and fridays are 100% no VTO or PTO days until after open enrollment (am a health insurance agent) so real life got in the way this time.