What's new

Match Footage - Hunter HoneyBee vs SonicFox Online Set

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
They better not make his damage scale more. Instead just make it so you can't throw out the mine mid combo.
Without that his damage is fine. Gets high 30s to 40% mid screen

ando1184

Noob
They better not make his damage scale more. Instead just make it so you can't throw out the mine mid combo.
Without that his damage is fine. Gets high 30s to 40% mid screen
Umm no, the mine is hard enough to set up in the neutral and he's using 2 bars to set it up in a combo. That isn't an issue nor is his damage imo. People just don't know the matchup yet, if you take away either of those then it will drastically hurt his game in hunter. He's big, slow, and is taking more risks to get his stuff going on screen. He only has 1 armored wakeup option and it's full combo punishable on block and can be easily baited. His 212 string is also full combo punishable, his b22d2 starts high and the 3rd hit can be armored through in between. Like I said, people just need to learn the matchup.

Hey TYM,

@SonicFox5000 and myself had a set yesterday and if you weren't one of the 100 people in my stream or one of the 2000 people in his stream (RIP), I thought you'd enjoy watching these matches.

This was the first time I ever played the MU so I'm sure there's a ton of things I can improve on and it's online so don't take it too seriously.

Enjoy!

Your reaction is really funny. Well, you said every time oh nooooo :D