What's new

Match Footage - Hunter HoneyBee vs SonicFox Online Set

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Hey TYM,

@SonicFox5000 and myself had a set yesterday and if you weren't one of the 100 people in my stream or one of the 2000 people in his stream (RIP), I thought you'd enjoy watching these matches.

This was the first time I ever played the MU so I'm sure there's a ton of things I can improve on and it's online so don't take it too seriously.

Enjoy!

True

From Scrubs to Pros
Hey TYM,

@SonicFox5000 and myself had a set yesterday and if you weren't one of the 100 people in my stream or one of the 2000 people in his stream (RIP), I thought you'd enjoy watching these matches.

This was the first time I ever played the MU so I'm sure there's a ton of things I can improve on and it's online so don't take it too seriously.

Enjoy!

Nice! So honeybee..you only play with just devorah?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
From watching this I can take away that predator is good and we should come together as a community and ban Sonicfox.
Clearly Fox is too OP and he has too many tools to shut the rest of us down. Please fix the Fox SonicMom by grounding your child. Thanks in advance.
:DOGE

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Watched this live yesterday, Bee for not knowing the matchup you played amazing and speaking of amazing, this predator is gawdliek.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
What dafuq did yall expect from a SETUP character? Come on bruh...
Isnt there a gap in that d4 cancel?

Last edited: