What's new

Match Footage - Hunter HoneyBee vs SonicFox Online Set

ando1184

Noob
..... so then armor ur incoming opponent? lol dude do you even options?

:DOGE dude... well then maybe stop doing d4 into mine if your going to get punished? lol
just take ur 16 plus frames after landing a d4 and do something else. lol
I'm only pointing out d4 disc and d4 mine because sonic fox was doing it in the vid. And I'm only pointing that out because you said d4 was mostly unpunishable if you space it right. D4 by itself is yes but not with anything else and it's used to create space so he can throw out his setups. Just because it's long range doesn't mean it's OP or anything especially when it's usefulness comes from being a single hitting move.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I've seen more people complaining about those asking for nerfs than people actually asking for nerfs. You guys just make stuff up to complain about for some reason
Yeah, almost everybody in this thread was congratulating them on the matches or offering solutions rather than crying. It's like the guys who step into perfectly good threads and try to get them closed -- they just see what they want to see.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Gonna watch this later, thanks for uploading. Hoping you adapted well over time cause it seems sonicfox used those no MU EXP fake setups. Gotta keep tym on your phone during online sets lol.

Shoutouts to everyone who paid a new character no mind. That's a surefire way to get characters unnecessarily nerfed/buffed.

I dont think anyones exploring it too deeply though. At least i havent seen any setups as rough as the ones i just witnessed.
That's cause MoS Raiden doesn't have an independent low attack. Orbs need two instances to even activate and they have a ton of recovery. They hit mid so either your opponent attacks you and gets shocked, or respects it and either walks away from the attack or eats one 50/50 mixup. Otherwise you play Raiden.

Last edited:

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
That 50+% 2bar was insane. I had to watch it a couple of times to see where the trap was coming from.

Really excited to see the next offline tournament now.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
i think its beautiful and pred is fine, if u get 50% for two bars u deserve it, pred has alot of weaknesses and the only two things going for him is set ups and damage, plz dont change him. I like what im seeing.

So can someone explain om what should i focus on as hunter, i olay hish qu ten and its all about zoning and cancels

i think its beautiful and pred is fine, if u get 50% for two bars u deserve it, pred has alot of weaknesses and the only two things going for him is set ups and damage, plz dont change him. I like what im seeing.
Dude did you not see that 56% combo Sonic did to Honey, off of one bar? ONE bar! Not 2 or 3 +reset, but an one-bar combo that ended up being half of D'vorah's life.