What's new

Match-up Discussion Hitbox Zod mu chart- Khaotic Armor

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What?
If Zod ducks or jumps one DE it's over, he has half a dozen different options to stuff the next one or interrupt Ares zoning.
this is vs hitbox zod balls. Pistol works great vs Ares but duck one pistol and you are in.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ares is the only character that has a teleport that I can actually zone, which leaves him immobile like lex.
This is the only reason I bothered with this thread. Ares has options and can move in this match. As pig argues no zod's zoning has ever bothered me, nor stopped me from moving. Ares has options, he loses the MU. But 7-3 is pushing it. Can someone good pick up ares to show these people the way?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
This is the only reason I bothered with this thread. Ares has options and can move in this match. As pig argues no zod's zoning has ever bothered me, nor stopped me from moving. Ares has options, he loses the MU. But 7-3 is pushing it. Can someone good pick up ares to show these people the way?
Where is AlucarD when you need him?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know my Ares is fraudulent, but is it really so bad that the set you played with me at MLG don't count as Ares experience? :(
Actually I forgot but it's funny as soon as I saw my alert I said to myself "oh shit we played at MLG " lol

My bad

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
They're perfectly viable on stick if you work it into muscle memory. The trick is not bringing the stick any farther than you have to to complete the motion and coordinating your hands to hit the 1 after the d, db is complete.

@astronout let me try his Hitbox at ECT and within 2 minutes I was doing a couple perfect ones here and there. I could see it being completely free with a small amount of practice. That being said Zod is a complex character that doesn't just win every MU on instant-air zoning. When someone like Pig who has mastered every MU and aspect of the character starts doing perfect IAZBs, the character will be fully realized.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
They're perfectly viable on stick if you work it into muscle memory. The trick is not bringing the stick any farther than you have to to complete the motion and coordinating your hands to hit the 1 after the d, db is complete.

@astronout let me try his Hitbox at ECT and within 2 minutes I was doing a couple perfect ones here and there. I could see it being completely free with a small amount of practice. That being said Zod is a complex character that doesn't just win every MU on instant-air zoning. When someone like Pig who has mastered every MU and aspect of the character starts doing perfect IAZBs, the character will be fully realized.
Yea

I'm just gonna keep it real for a second
7th MLG
5th CEO
2nd at Evo w no IAZB

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
Thats one way i could play the mu, or like pig says that you dont need to zone ares. Thats pretty messed up considering zod has 2 ways to beat ares
Hey dude, you said earlier that you have footage of gameplay of you, where can I find it?
All I found is you playing on SCR 2014, nothing more than that.
Here's a teaser until we play again

Man, that looks bad for Ares lol.