What's new

Hey look, I'm in the Off-topic forum...

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
sfv is trash
What the fuck did you just fucking say about this glorious game, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my tier in Street Fighter, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tournaments at EVO, and I have over 300 confirmed K.Os. I am trained in Hadouken spamming, Footsies, and I’m the top charger in the entire character roster. You are nothing to me but just another bronze button masher. I will wipe you the shit out with combos the likes of which has never been seen before in this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, casual. As we speak I'm contacting official agents across the USA and your tournament number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Sonic Hurricane, maggot. The Sonic Hurricane that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life bar. You’re gonna get K.O'd dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over seven hundred moves, and that’s just with my basic pokes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Air Force due to my connections with Guile, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you filthy NRS player. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Sonic Boom all over you and you will drown in it. You’re gonna get K.O'd dead, kiddo, hard.

Please don't take seriously. I just want to meme.

SFV fans be like: but muh anti air jabs. Ignoring all the garbage netcode, unbalanced game, unfinished modes, the weekly crashing servers. The trash searching, the 2 minutes load time, the intentional lag LOL.

I rather get 50/50'd to death than play that torture of a game again.

On a second thought, maybe they should put that game into the death row prisoners, to punish them LOL.

Last edited:

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
Am I the only one that is still madly in love with mk9?
Nah it's a solid game but the sheer content in Deception is beauitful. We need a campaign mode or some kind of adventure mode to piece the story of the current timeline. Especially since MK11 will be about the Deadly Alliance portion.

SFV fans be like: but muh anti air jabs. Ignoring all the garbage netcode, unbalanced game, unfinished modes, the weekly crashing servers. The trash searching, the 2 minutes load time, the intentional lag LOL.

I rather get 50/50'd to death rather than play that torture of a game again.

On a second thought, maybe they should put that game into the death row prisoners, to punish them LOL.
That's like, your opinion, man.

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about this shitty game, you big cuddle muffin? I’ll have you know I failed miserably at my tier in Street Fighter, and I’ve been excluded from numerous secret tournaments at EVO, and I have over 300 confirmed losses. I am not well trained in Hadouken spamming, Footsies, and I’m the bottom charger in the entire character roster. You are everything to me bronze button masher. I will kindly wipe your ass with combos the likes of which has been seen before in this game, mark my kind words. You can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet. Just think, my bronze league hero. As we speak I'm contacting official agents across the USA and your tournament number is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Sunshine, grasshopper. The Sunshine that enhances the gigantic thing you call your life bar. You’re gonna get all the bitches, kid. I duck anywhere, anytime, and you can kill me with over seven hundred moves, and that’s just with your basic pokes. Not only do I extensively lack in unarmed combat, but I don't have access to any of the arsenal of the United States Air Force due to my altercation being bent over the table by Guile, you will use it to its full extent to wipe my bodacious booty off the face of the continent, you godlike NRS player. If only I could have known what unholy retribution your clever comment was about to bring down upon me, maybe I would have held my fucking tongue. But I couldn’t, I didn’t, and now I'm paying the price, you hunk of a man. I will Sparkle and sunshine all over you and you will bathe in it. You’re gonna get the bitches, big boy, and by that I mean me.

Please take this seriously. It's not a meme.
Fixed it for ya :).

Last edited:

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
7/11 was an inside job. For more information go to Infowars.com. Catch up on the facts and be aware of false flags organized and executed by the New World Order.

Stay woke.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
one time when I was 5, I ran over my baby sister with my moms car by releasing the E brake and letting the car roll down. she had a sick ass tire tread mark on her body.

true story