What's new

Hey look, I'm in the Off-topic forum...

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Hahaha oh man, you need to watch it again, so do I actually, I've forgotten a lot of it.

Been awhile since I watched a really good comedy, they don't make good ones anymore
Well it depends on your type of humour. But you're right. I use to watch Just For Laughs all the time (stand up comedy) but most of the new comedians suck.
Speaking of comedy, have you ever watched All Aussie Adventures? I heard it's coming back.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Well it depends on your type of humour. But you're right. I use to watch Just For Laughs all the time (stand up comedy) but most of the new comedians suck.
Speaking of comedy, have you ever watched All Aussie Adventures? I heard it's coming back.
My favourite comedians are Carl Barron, Jerry Seinfeld, Kat Wilson, and there's a Scottish guy who's name I forgot.
Man that sounds really familiar....is that with Russel Coit?

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Hahahaha yes this was the show of The Century, oh man what a classic!
Is it confirmed?
P.S the Scottish comedian I remembered; Jim Owen, such a crack up
I read a couple articles a while ago about it but I have to see if it's still a go. John Moloney is a comedian that always made me laugh but I haven't heard from him lately and Bruce Bruce for that matter.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Hahahaha yes this was the show of The Century, oh man what a classic!
Is it confirmed?
P.S the Scottish comedian I remembered; Jim Owen, such a crack up
If you mean Jim Owen as in Jimeoin he's Irish, not Scottish.

I genuinely got asked if I was Irish at least 6 times at CEO, I don't understand how people can't differentiate between us lol

Kooron Nation

If you mean Jim Owen as in Jimeoin he's Irish, not Scottish.

I genuinely got asked if I was Irish at least 6 times at CEO, I don't understand how people can't differentiate between us lol
Yeah that's the guy, he's easily one of the best.
I've been working with an Irish guy for awhile now so guess that goes to show I'm terrible at picking the difference.
Have you ever seen him live?

Kooron Nation

I read a couple articles a while ago about it but I have to see if it's still a go. John Moloney is a comedian that always made me laugh but I haven't heard from him lately and Bruce Bruce for that matter.
Damn so even in Canada people know who Russel Coit is?
Life's great