What's new

Hello!!?!? Can someone explain to me why KF is now top 5?

Goldi

Noob
I just love the frosty little scumbag and her slides <3 I don't really care where she is on the tier list. I was pretty sure she was getting nerfed actually, but wouldn't have dropped her lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yea that's true. But we can still get a lot of damage if we block the grab anywhere on the screen.

I did very well against Dave's zod and he thought it was in her favor. Let's run the MU when the patch drops.
Poor Dave :)

CRUM

Noob
She's not top 5, but she might be 7 or 8. There are a handful of characters better than her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
To be honest I'm pretty baffled by this whole mess with what people are saying with KF's placement post patch notes.......how can the notes be read as anything other than a plus for her? "Uplaying?" "What makes her good all of a sudden?" Considering she herself didn't change, and most other characters did.....what....what is this, I don't even?

Before even setting foot at TFC, Forever King seemed to think the same way. What changed with the patch notes?
http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-tre63mc93mfc7qizbhg93lh87odg7qfbf3h6f1kwf3bkf29nbj9pf2izj5dgf3h3j4j2f2mpbhddbibibjkubhi63lbl7rf7j5dbj6h4bij47pbgj7f8bi7sbh-bk5-naForever King

Whatever. This doesn't really matter. Nothing does until we actually play the patch. The theory crafting we have in mind should be saved and unleashed in practice mode on Tuesday. Everything else seems like just another man to punish.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Not even close. Does Batman's J2 cover a comparable distance? Nope. Does it open up 50/50s on block? Does it whiff punish from ridiculous distances?

I'm not saying Batman's J2 isn't silly. It sure is.

But it is NOT on the same level as slide.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yay! Metropolis Rooftop nerfed!

So, the KF Community is on blast for saying she is not top 5, you downplayers.

Also, the KF Community is on blast for saying she is top 5, you up-players.

KF Community on blast for saying anything at all.
This is the perfect post actually.

People are still free to midscreen slides?

Stop whiffing shit within slide distance. If you haven't figured that out by now, it's entirely on you.

Rude

Slide distance is an unnecessarily large portion of the screen. Be real for a minute.

Rude

I know. I am an unnecessarily salty, whiny bitch about Killer Frost. I own it. I revel in it. I do not turn away from it.

Slide needed something toned down on it, in my opinon. Not - frames. Keep you guessing game. Just distance.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
You're now stuck in my vortex of lies

I have you eating the devil's lettuce
ha, bottom line = that this patch will help KF in her worst MU so that along with the interactable nerfs and staying relatively unchanged after the nerfs she already received is good news for me and the Frost Nation. Not being able to parry Zod's trait and losing the parrying armored moves glitch is certainly more of a fix and not a nerf.

On another note, Zod can't duck Batgirl's cartwheel anymore so suck it lulz.