What's new

Hello!!?!? Can someone explain to me why KF is now top 5?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i think flash beats her or at the least its 5-5. she can't duck my wake up LC MB ever and i will always be able to wake up free unless you jump. but its all in theory i haven't played you in a couple of months so i have to see now.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
No one is going to MB favors KF with the outcome of starving themselves of meter to not be able to continue the vortex.

What? Every KF uses mbf3. Its one of her best tools. She still gets a vortex, meterless or with meter

i think flash beats her or at the least its 5-5. she can't duck my wake up LC MB ever and i will always be able to wake up free unless you jump. but its all in theory i haven't played you in a couple of months so i have to see now.
i cant understand why nerf flash.

xKhaoTik

Yea I have it as 5-5. Last time I played you was when I didn't know the MU too well and got bopped lol. I even thought it could've been in his favor. But I've played the MU a lot since then. I don't think she wins tho.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Seriously, can people stop whining to get threads they don't like closed...?
-__- mother of god this went way too far over too many heads. If I didn't like the thread, I would've tagged a mod. It's a damn joke lol. Thread is legit, Jesus. Carry on.

Edit: just saw your edit. I still love you, no homo.

Zyphox

Yea I have it as 5-5. Last time I played you was when I didn't know the MU too well and got bopped lol. I even thought it could've been in his fv
oh iight what flash players have you played since then? i haven't played a good KF since we last played :(

xKhaoTik

oh iight what flash players have you played since then? i haven't played a good KF since we last played :(

sid the haze, witness and another very good flash player in my scene. They are about your level, especially witness

xKhaoTik

All parry char could Parry trait hits, they could hurt you KT

Now frost does not get a full screen fucking 40% combo anymore off of MB parry full screen away when trait hits her

Yea that's true. But we can still get a lot of damage if we block the grab anywhere on the screen.

I did very well against Dave's zod and he thought it was in her favor. Let's run the MU when the patch drops.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
No one is going to MB f3 as KF with the outcome of starving themselves of meter to not be able to continue the vortex.

lol what? no one mb f3s as KF? i mb f3 like crazy and still vortex just fine.

also mb f3 -> meterless vortex >>> not opening them up because you didnt mb f3

Zyphox

sid the haze, witness and another very good flash player in my scene. They are about your level, especially witness
oh iight then so we should play sometime, i hardly get on psn anymore but i'll try to get on one of these days to play you.