What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I played WoW for like 3 years, my main was a Mage. Second favorite class was Shaman than Rogue.
That's... coincidental! The three main classes I've played in WoW were also mage, shaman and rogue. They also happen to be the 3 classes I play in Hearthstone.. :confused:

That's... coincidental! The three main classes I've played in WoW were also mage, shaman and rogue. They also happen to be the 3 classes I play in Hearthstone.. :confused:
I was going to play those too, just gotta learn how to play this, it has a huge following apparently.

Guess us casters think alike.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I was going to play those too, just gotta learn how to play this, it has a huge following apparently.

Guess us casters think alike.
Indeed.

But it's funny.. I wasn't drawn to the classes because I play them, I just found them cool and fun. Well, I started with mage because I like mages, but the other two just happened over time.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I play tempo rogue as well as a couple other decks, tempo rogue is quite good.

I can give you my deck list if you want it, it should definitely be good enough to get past rank 20 but remember - climbing ranked is much harder at the moment because of the reset (at the start of each month everybody's rank resets).
2 x Backstab
1 x Cold Blood
2 x Deadly Poison
2 x Argent Squire
1 x Blade Flurry
2 x Eviscerate
1 x Sap
1 x Defias Ringleader
2 x Loot Hoarder
1 x Perdition's Blade
2 x Harvest Golem
2 x SI:7 Agent
2 x Chillwind Yeti
2 x Defender of Argus
2 x Senjin Shieldmasta
2 x Azure Drake
2 x Argent Commander
1 x Sprint
This is an all-round tempo rogue, my decklist isn't anything special, but it is pretty solid.
The only card in there I'm not sure about is Sprint, if I had Bloodmage Thalnos or Leeroy Jenkins (both are legendaries) I would probably take out sprint and one of those in.
The rest are key, more or less.

If you have any questions regarding the deck, such as "why is x card in the deck? what's the purpose of it?" or anything like that, feel free to ask!

Yes, you get 100 gold from it.
I just made the kolento pali deck
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/69173-kolentos-paladin-deck
so fucking good, it has options to deal with everything so good l0l
undefeated atm
gonna try a rogue deck later
the reason I don't like miracle is cuz I hate having to rely on luck

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
you be surprise of the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting cards for classes you never use.
made 3 legendaries and lot of dust left l0l
I've always sold the cards I don't use... I've made 3 decent decks out of it but only have one legendary - Ragnaros, which was from opening a Gold Tirion from a pack. (I haven't bought many packs, I was just lucky)

miracle rouge is sooo broken. cant wait for the nax expansion to change the meta. I got to rank 10 on the first day of the reset and since then ive had to battle through an army of miracle rouge :(

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
miracle rouge is sooo broken. cant wait for the nax expansion to change the meta. I got to rank 10 on the first day of the reset and since then ive had to battle through an army of miracle rouge :(
Wow, nice. What rank were you at the end of the last season, and what rank are you now?

I found the first few days difficult when trying to climb the latter, but now that the betters players have got to the rank they should be at and I've settled on a deck I've been on a win streak from rank 18 to 13.

Wow, nice. What rank were you at the end of the last season, and what rank are you now?

I found the first few days difficult when trying to climb the latter, but now that the betters players have got to the rank they should be at and I've settled on a deck I've been on a win streak from rank 18 to 13.
got to legend for the first time last season :) and currently rank 7