What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Zoolock + Safari Hunter has taken me to rank 4. I spent some money on cards to craft some expensive stuff but I haven't used any of the dust. I'm playing around a potential nerf to miracle rogue for next month heh heh

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Zoolock + Safari Hunter has taken me to rank 4. I spent some money on cards to craft some expensive stuff but I haven't used any of the dust. I'm playing around a potential nerf to miracle rogue for next month heh heh
I want to make a zoolock deck where can I find this dizzle?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I play some Hearthstone.
I enjoy playing Heavy Hands druid myself, and I do enjoy a bit of Shaman as well.

DBwkz#1711 is the name. Feel free to add me, though I don't play too often I'm always up for playing a game or two.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
I play HS all the time on EU servers ... last season reached rank 6 XD ... I am aiming for the 500 wins with my warrior, halfway there.

Add me if you want :) Frostbarrier#2855

Quote from Blizzard
"Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that we are currently targeting to release Curse of Naxxramas during the month of July. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of implementing and bug fixing to get through, so please stay tuned!

With that said, we are also targeting to reveal pricing details regarding Curse of Naxxramas next week on July 1st, so please keep an eye out for that."

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Quote from Blizzard
"Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that we are currently targeting to release Curse of Naxxramas during the month of July. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of implementing and bug fixing to get through, so please stay tuned!

With that said, we are also targeting to reveal pricing details regarding Curse of Naxxramas next week on July 1st, so please keep an eye out for that."
Awesome! Thanks for the news.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Battle ID: ZImo#1152
Decks: Hunter, Mage and working on a rogue atm

I haven't played with any1 from here except jonitti
Feel free to add, Don't care if i get bodied.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I play. I'm on the NA server. Anyone feel free to add me if your looking for some games.

Battle ID: rongames91#1554
I make many decks based off of ideas that come to mind. I am aware of what's meta and what isn't though so I always try to tweak them for competitive purposes.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I play. I'm on the NA server. Anyone feel free to add me if your looking for some games.

Battle ID: rongames91
I make many decks based off of ideas that come to mind. I am aware of what's meta and what isn't though so I always try to tweak them for competitive purposes.
look at the format that we are using.
name+ #+battle id

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I started playing this like 2 days ago and I'm hooked. I don't have any crazy legendaries or anything but If anyone wants to play tonight, hit me up. Jumping around from Warrior, Warlock and pally.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I love rogue, but the struggle is too real
made a mid-range tempo rogue and I can't made it pass rank 20
my outdated unleash the hounds deck does so much better
am I bad or is rogue bad?

Monox1de

Noob
Yes there is a reason to beat the expert level ai's

Crushed Them All!

Defeat every Expert AI Hero.

100 gold

There are also other hidden quests you can do to get gold aside from the dailies. I did them all in the beta but if you didn't know there's a list here.

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I love rogue, but the struggle is too real
made a mid-range tempo rogue and I can't made it pass rank 20
my outdated unleash the hounds deck does so much better
am I bad or is rogue bad?
I play tempo rogue as well as a couple other decks, tempo rogue is quite good.

I can give you my deck list if you want it, it should definitely be good enough to get past rank 20 but remember - climbing ranked is much harder at the moment because of the reset (at the start of each month everybody's rank resets).
2 x Backstab
1 x Cold Blood
2 x Deadly Poison
2 x Argent Squire
1 x Blade Flurry
2 x Eviscerate
1 x Sap
1 x Defias Ringleader
2 x Loot Hoarder
1 x Perdition's Blade
2 x Harvest Golem
2 x SI:7 Agent
2 x Chillwind Yeti
2 x Defender of Argus
2 x Senjin Shieldmasta
2 x Azure Drake
2 x Argent Commander
1 x Sprint
This is an all-round tempo rogue, my decklist isn't anything special, but it is pretty solid.
The only card in there I'm not sure about is Sprint, if I had Bloodmage Thalnos or Leeroy Jenkins (both are legendaries) I would probably take out sprint and one of those in.
The rest are key, more or less.

If you have any questions regarding the deck, such as "why is x card in the deck? what's the purpose of it?" or anything like that, feel free to ask!
Is there a point in beating the expert level ai?
Yes, you get 100 gold from it.