What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

I can see Coldlight Oracle rather than a Loot Hoarder being good for this, I like that change.

Are the 2x Earthen Ring Farseer's pretty important? It looks like you're giving up 1x Conceal and 1x Sap for that.
two conceals is considered too much because it will often become a dead card in your hand plus concealing a auctioneer or a buffed up van cleef just once is usually enough. the sap on the other hand is completely match up dependent. If your playing more hnadlock/druid for example then 2 saps are nice

two conceals is considered too much because it will often become a dead card in your hand plus concealing a auctioneer or a buffed up van cleef just once is usually enough. the sap on the other hand is completely match up dependent. If your playing more hnadlock/druid for example then 2 saps are nice
What do you think about giving up 1x Farseer for a 2nd Oracle?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Will do, I will be home later tonight and would be down for some games.

If you want to add me as well: AZMorty#1259
Sweet, sure, I'll add you.

These are some good points.

Rank 2... impressive.

IMO you're better off with 2 Farseer's.

I really don't think running 2 oracles is good. i haven't tested oracle much myself but theres times when playing your one oracle is a bad idea because it sometimes benefits your opponent more then you. and theres allot of combo decks atm which is why i don't like it at all. but feel free to experiement

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
You need to put the Hearthstone # code after you ID
Next time I log on I will post it with ID #

I'm rank 15 right now and have most cards. I think I could get around rank 10 this season.

The best draft I've ever done was either 7 or 9/3 can't remember but I got a paladin legendary in the pack.

zaf

professor
you guys can add me skeletonlich#1878

i hit legend last season ;)

i usually run zoo, handlock and combo-lock.
but i can make any deck really and play anything

Last edited:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I can only run zoo for laddering because I don't have the cards to make fully built out other decks lol

plus zoo is simple and it makes the most sense to me; I have no background in card games at all

I can only run zoo for laddering because I don't have the cards to make fully built out other decks lol

plus zoo is simple and it makes the most sense to me; I have no background in card games at all
To your point. It should be noted that while Miracle rogue currently seems to be the most powerful deck in the current meta, it's not nearly as straight forward to play as some of the other decks. In miracle rogue you are often left with multiple options for a situation which as you probably know can be the decisions that win or lose you the game. With most other decks the options are usually straight forward with some occasions of having to make a decision between greed and a safe play.

Anyways, I just wanted to put that out there that just because Miracle rogue is the FotM does not mean it's easy to play.

Also, in the lower ranks I've seen people trying to run Miracle Rogue without leeroy. That might net you some wins here and there but without him the deck is so much weaker.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
To your point. It should be noted that while Miracle rogue currently seems to be the most powerful deck in the current meta, it's not nearly as straight forward to play as some of the other decks. In miracle rogue you are often left with multiple options for a situation which as you probably know can be the decisions that win or lose you the game. With most other decks the options are usually straight forward with some occasions of having to make a decision between greed and a safe play.

Anyways, I just wanted to put that out there that just because Miracle rogue is the FotM does not mean it's easy to play.

Also, in the lower ranks I've seen people trying to run Miracle Rogue without leeroy. That might net you some wins here and there but without him the deck is so much weaker.
are you sure you quoted the right post?

are you sure you quoted the right post?
Yup, your point being you don't play card games and Zoo lock is straight forward and easy. And my point agreeing with the notion that not all decks are as easy to play as others with Miracle rogue being one of the more popular but difficult decks to play.

nobody said all deck are easy to play. he only said zoo is... and compare to other decks it is. everything you said is completely unnecessary XD

nobody said all deck are easy to play. he only said zoo is... and compare to other decks it is. everything you said is completely unnecessary XD
I never claimed that anyone said all decks are easy to play. I was forewarning people who may not be experienced with the game that this is absolutely not the case. We have players here perusing posts who are finishing seasons ranked in the teens for constructed. So chill your nuts. Is it really that difficult for people here to show a little intelligence and make correlations for themselves or do I always have to spell everything out?