Head Bangers Hall

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by FLA_Anarquisto, Dec 17, 2017.

1. I enjoy their music but I'm a weirdo, I can go from KVLT BM to A Perfect Circle and Ghost followed by Morbid Angel in the same playlist

MKF30 and ChoseDeath like this.
  2. Great guitars feel free to post your fav tracks!

3. My first gateway bands were SOAD, Slipknot and Disturbed don't feel to bad.

ChoseDeath, Cursa and II Tundra II like this.

4. Also does anyone have pointers for a battle jacket?

ChoseDeath likes this.
  5. That first System album was dope as fuck though. Never heard anything like it.

ChoseDeath likes this.
  6. It was truly unique, I admire them for opening this magnificent world of metal. It didn't take long for Slayer and behemoth to pull me then Black Metal came with the Majestic Emperor.

ChoseDeath and II Tundra II like this.
  7. scarsunseen

scarsunseen Safeties disabled. Mod mode engaged.

weeeee synth metal! this is the instrumental version. there's another version with vocals on the same Youtube channel.

FLA_Anarquisto and ChoseDeath like this.
  8. I was surfing the web for some patches and came across this website. They unique art inspired patches. https://innerdecay.com

ChoseDeath likes this.
  9. I cannot believe I took this long to stumble upon Craft, phenomenal black metal!

ChoseDeath likes this.
  10. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Am I the only one who saw one of the new Perfect Circle covers and thought "Quan-Chi"? lol just a little haha

anyway MK remix

ChoseDeath and FLA_Anarquisto like this.
  11. Quan's new APC skin for MK11

What do you guys think about Horrendous from Philly?

MKF30 and ChoseDeath like this.
  12. ChoseDeath

ChoseDeath Bane, Grodd, Wonder Woman, Swamp Donkey.
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    ChoseDeath
    Ecdysis is one of my favourite albums, and The Chills and Anareta are awesome too!

MKF30 likes this.
  13. I currently have Ecdysis on rotation with Craft's F**k The Universe both albums have me on lockdown. Between The Chill and Anareta, which one do you recommend after Ecdysis? Season of Mist signed them last year, we should get a new album soon.

ChoseDeath likes this.
  14. ChoseDeath

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    ChoseDeath
    The Chills. The production is fairly low, but the music is awesome!

15. Mint

Mint too weird to live, too rare to die

Hey dudes. I'm more of a punk rather than metal guy. So if you're interested check out the album Bad Blood by the band Clowns. Some of the best hard punk I've heard in a long time

ChoseDeath likes this.
  16. ChoseDeath

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    ChoseDeath
  17. I know all of you young shit stains think Ghost is trash but I’m really digging the new album. I can not get the chorus of this song out of my head despite the fact that it sounds like 80’s KISS.....

FLA_Anarquisto likes this.
  18. scarsunseen

RIP VInnie Paul. I'm legit crying. Ugh. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I'd like to imagine the Abbott brothers tearing it up right now.

19. ChoseDeath

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    ChoseDeath
    Amen man. Damn this sucks! RIP Vinnie and Dimebag, they'll live forever in our little black Metal hearts.

FLA_Anarquisto, MKF30 and scarsunseen like this.
  20. MKF30

MKF30 Fujin for MK 11
    Premium Supporter

Not too familiar with Pantera but I do love rock in general and my best friend always mentions Pantera. Think I've heard a few of their hits, should I listen to them? R.I.P. Vinnie Paul.

21. scarsunseen

Def. My fav record by them is Vulgar Display of Power.

IROC, MKF30 and ChoseDeath like this.
  22. ChoseDeath

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    ChoseDeath
    You absolutely should. Listen to Cowboys From Hell, Vulgar Display of Power, and Far Beyond Driven. If you like those, listen to the rest of their music

Swindle and MKF30 like this.
  23. IROC

IROC WP IROC
    Premium Supporter

Lets just listen to pantera

ChoseDeath likes this.
  24. The Floods solos alone makes Pantera worth a listen. I agree with Scar Vulgar Display of Power is a great starting point.

A couple new release I've been was the new Craft and Marduk albums, I've also been captivated by Leviathan and Judas Iscariot. Hail Black Metal \m/

ChoseDeath likes this.
  25. They're actually dropping by my town in the 23rd of November. Might watch them if I have the day off. Do you like the new albums?