What's new

He-Man & The Masters of the Universe as the Next NRS Fighting Game (Not Confirmed)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Mine was To-Bad and Kobra Khan... been so long form last time I thought of these things.. Kobra Khan has the "k"s and Khan title! : )

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So nothing?

I want to believe I really do but you're not even giving me a slice of toast here
If I was just here to report news like a parrot, I’d be MKF30. I’m more of a spiritual member of this community. A prophet or seer, like Zechariah or Cassandra. I have read the leaves, listened to the rain and discerned the entrails. This thread was foretold by each. Have faith, you beautiful man, and the black goat will whisper your name too.

Dayvon

Noob
If I was just here to report news like a parrot, I’d be MKF30. I’m more of a spiritual member of this community. A prophet or seer, like Zechariah or Cassandra. I have read the leaves, listened to the rain and discerned the entrails. This thread was foretold by each. Have faith, you beautiful man, and the black goat will whisper your name too.
Swindle you're making my day :D

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I know absolutely nothing about these characters but the art is so sick, I’d play this game for sure.

I don’t even love MK if I’m being honest, I just love Sub-Zero. I think Injustice is far superior to MK mechanically
While I adore MK, it's characters and it's lore...I do agree that Injustice 2 is better from a pure gameplay perspective.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Don’t get me wrong, MK11 would be dope and I’m in the minority and even thought MKX was mostly fun.

But one thing I won’t miss about MK is I tend to notice a lot of the fan base of the female characters acts really creepy and possessive about them. There was a thread in MKX I remembered that got a lot of replies that was complaining about how Sonya didn’t have big titties anymore, it’s just cringe worthy and I definitely won’t miss that.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Don’t get me wrong, MK11 would be dope and I’m in the minority and even thought MKX was mostly fun.

But one thing I won’t miss about MK is I tend to notice a lot of the fan base of the female characters acts really creepy and possessive about them. There was a thread in MKX I remembered that got a lot of replies that was complaining about how Sonya didn’t have big titties anymore, it’s just cringe worthy and I definitely won’t miss that.
Instead they can talk about Teela and Evil-Lyn's rack..