What's new

Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Monox1de

Noob
i also saw some one post about f13 on standing opponent give you guaranteed play doctor.....think it was sonic...

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Why nerf Harley? She's not all that :/
That reset has to get fixed, which constitutes a nerf. I mean, there's just no way that's fair. Don't really see too much else getting touched, but they could just decide to nerf her into the ground for good measure :/

Monox1de

Noob
the cupcake damage reset is blockable isn't it? I thought that's what the one video showed. For sure it should be fixed, but i hope i get to fuck around with it and see how broken it is first haha.

Monox1de

Noob
Also tbf Harley had a damage reset that could be blocked as well in the last game.
all of this new "tech" is just old rediscovered gimmicks that don't even need to be removed...No one used them then and no one will use them now basically? ...Remove them all and give me silly slide back. Man o man do i miss silly slide.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Cupcake thing should probably go though. it's a huge chunk of damage each time and it can loop. Previous game reset couldn't do that.
all of this new "tech" is just old rediscovered gimmicks that don't even need to be removed...No one used them then and no one will use them now basically? ...Remove them all and give me silly slide back. Man o man do i miss silly slide.

So what the fuck do you vs Black Adam. This matchup has been giving me the most problems seems he can just bend you over everywhere on the screen. Only chance seems to be to get him to the corner and abuse him on knockdown. Pls help

Monox1de

Noob
So what the fuck do you vs Black Adam. This matchup has been giving me the most problems seems he can just bend you over everywhere on the screen. Only chance seems to be to get him to the corner and abuse him on knockdown. Pls help
you basically answered your own question....block low from full screen unless he jumps in air....try to pressure him and get him into a corner and land a hit......his wake up game is horrible so keep the pressure on on knockdown....it's still really tough even while keeping all of that in mind.
For sure it´s known, but 3,3-DBF1 can combo both on block or hit
i posted this a while back...on block u can just crouch the playdoctor....

you basically answered your own question....block low from full screen unless he jumps in air....try to pressure him and get him into a corner and land a hit......his wake up game is horrible so keep the pressure on on knockdown....it's still really tough even while keeping all of that in mind.

i posted this a while back...on block u can just crouch the playdoctor....
What do you mean by "crouch the play doctor"?

Monox1de

Noob
just if u see harley doin 3,3 on u and u suspect a command grab....duck block the whole thing and hit a d1 punish on the wiff grab at the end.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I´m nwe in the Harley Quinn´s world:
What´s her best wake up option...?
and the best AA up close?
THKS
Tantrum stance and play doctor are her wake-ups, tantrum is way better IMO but none of them are fully imvincible so try not to wake-up so much, even tho if you will... Use tantrum stance because it's just as risky as play doctor but the reward is way better.

D2 is a decent anti air up-close, instant J2 and up gunshot on a hard read, even tho there's no reason to use up gunshot over D2 or J2 up-close.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
The reset is way easier to get After a f3 than f23. So when you do sonics tech and land the oh + reset it's gg lol

Monox1de

Noob
You don't have to suspect anything, just block low the entire time. There is no guessing if she will do play doctor, cause no one stand blocks against her anyway
yes you are right...i just meant to d1 if you suspected they were canceling the 33 into playdoctor....i assume you could get hit if they cancelled it into tantrum instead....but for the most part none of these situations will happen often in a match unless tick throws magically become useful....dayum i need some sleep haha.