What's new

Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Agreed, I think she is perfect right now and I agree that making B2~gun and B2 to be able to whiff punish float characters are all the fixes she needs.

Even tho if the top tiers get nerfed there's no way in hell they will leave her untouched lol. If they nerf everyone else in the top 10 she might get a slight damage and trait cooldown nerfs maybe, i don't see anything else she could get nerfed honestly.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I love Harley's set ups but I can never get them started for the life of me because I can't open my opponent up. Suggestions?

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I love Harley's set ups but I can never get them started for the life of me because I can't open my opponent up. Suggestions?
Footsies, anti airs, and plus frames, man. And if you can space out b2~gunshot in the corner, a lot of characters can't really deal with it. Condition with that enough and you can land an overhead.

Also, kinda gimmicky, but f1~db3. If they block the f1, you get a low, if not an overhead. People don't really fuzzy it that well in my experience. It's also a decent whiff punisher.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This is all theory but I'm pretty sure we can expect Suicide Squad Harley in August since it will mark the anniversary of the movie, also it was confirmed by an NRS artist they actually finished the console model before the mobile version.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
This is all theory but I'm pretty sure we can expect Suicide Squad Harley in August since it will mark the anniversary of the movie, also it was confirmed by an NRS artist they actually finished the console model before the mobile version.
I hope it comes out asap, most likely in the incoming patch. I also hope it's separate gear pieces like Wonder Woman's instead of a premier skin.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
how do you end corner combos with a f3 cancel that hits crossup?
It's not legit. I've tried that set-up multiple times and even tho the game reand is as a crossup, you are always able to block if from the front so there's no mix-up at all.

But if you wanna test for yourself it's starter~tantrum stance 1 F13 walk back a bit 112~bounce cancel.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I was playing a scarecrow earlier and wanted to test for grab immunity. I tested vs bane to get a larger window(banes grab is 20f I think and scarecrows is 10) seems b1 and f2 are both grab immune more testing is needed as to how early/ late the invulnerable frames are and how viable it would be vs a 10 frame grab. Come to think of it tantrum might be throw immune too if it is airborne at a later frame. Like I said though needs more testing

chores

bad at things

lots of good harley here

IJ2 Matches:
TOP 8 Winners Semifinals
1. 00:11 MEA | Trepound (Harley Quinn) Vs IIBurritosII (Green Arrow)
2. 10:46 Noble | Tweedy (Superman) Vs Skate Bravo (Superman, Atrocitus)

TOP 8 Losers Bracket
3. 16:49 Murk (Blue Beetle) Vs Noble | Pig of the Hut (Atrocitus)
4. 24:41 cK | Fierce (Harley Quinn, Black Adam)) Vs UPR | Nova (Superman)

TOP 8 Losers Quarterfinals
5. 32:41 Noble | Pig of the Hut (Atrocitus) Vs Skate Bravo (Swamp Thing)
6. 38:09 MEA | Trepound (Harley Quinn) Vs UPR | Nova (Superman, Aquaman)

Losers Semifinals
7. 45:24 MEA | Trepound (Harley Quinn, Supergirl) Vs Noble | Pig of the Hut (Doctor Fate, Atrocitus)

Winners Finals
8. 58:16 IIBurritosII (Green Arrow) Vs Noble | Tweedy (Superman)

Losers Finals
9. 1:05:24 IIBurritosII (Green Arrow) Vs MEA | Trepound (Harley Quinn)

Grand Finals
10. 1:16:05 IIBurritosII (Green Arrow, Wonder Woman)) Vs Noble | Tweedy (Superman)

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.

lots of good harley here

IJ2 Matches:
TOP 8 Winners Semifinals

TOP 8 Losers Bracket

Losers Semifinals
7. 45:24 MEA | Trepound (Harley Quinn, Supergirl) Vs Noble | Pig of the Hut (Doctor Fate, Atrocitus)

Winners Finals

Losers Finals

Grand Finals
10. 1:16:05 IIBurritosII (Green Arrow, Wonder Woman)) Vs Noble | Tweedy (Superman)

That's a bunch of Harley.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!

lots of good harley here

IJ2 Matches:
TOP 8 Winners Semifinals

TOP 8 Losers Bracket

Losers Semifinals

Winners Finals

Losers Finals

Grand Finals
Thank you! I'm about to start my stream up and do some critiques.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Don't remember if it was this thread or another. But if you are whiff punishing f23 with 12 you are either fighting shit supermen or a footsie god

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Don't remember if it was this thread or another. But if you are whiff punishing f23 with 12 you are either fighting shit supermen or a footsie god
Well, that's literally the only option she has to whiff punish it on reaction.
Obviously most good Superman players aren't going to be whiffing it a lot but it happens if you are good enough in the neutral, walk back and forward to make them miss it. B2 won't whiff punish him because of his flying hitbox and B1 has to be used on a read most of the times.

chores

bad at things
if you bait red hoods air guns and are outside of their range you can whiff punish with a full distance f3. he has a good amount of recovery frames once he lands, i was hitting it pretty often online last night

Hi Harlequins, how would I play against a zoning firestorm? Also I really need some harley tips. I would love to run some matches on PS4.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I figure I was good. However, what are harley's plus frames? I never have a problem getting in.
33, 12~gunshot, B2~gunshot (even tho this one sometimes whiffs making you actually -), F2~gunshot, F23, or even doing slightly negative stuff like 112 or 12 then walking back to whiff punish pole attempts qith B2 is good.