What's new

General/Other Harley Quinn CEO Discussion (New Harley Players Welcome)

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
sorry, i didn't mean to come across like i was saying anything about the players (i just wanted to throw out a quick soundbite and that was the first thing that popped into my head), i'm purely talking about harley the character

controlling a match, making great reads, and using a characters tools are general skills that if you are good at will win you matches independent of what character you're using. i'm just saying i feel like harley is lacking compared to the rest of the cast

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
sorry, i didn't mean to come across like i was saying anything about the players (i just wanted to throw out a quick soundbite and that was the first thing that popped into my head), i'm purely talking about harley the character

controlling a match, making great reads, and using a characters tools are general skills that if you are good at will win you matches independent of what character you're using. i'm just saying i feel like harley is lacking compared to the rest of the cast
Ah I see, ok. I can agree here. She's definitely not the most well off character in the game, that's for sure. I wouldn't say she's the worst though. And definitely not bad enough that she'll hold a player back from competing as we've seen.

Goonie

What is a Nubian?
Has anyone seen the top 8 or winners/losers finals? I only see the day 2 pools and top 32 part 1 and 2 on the twitch/funkyp channel.