What's new

General/Other Harley Quinn CEO Discussion (New Harley Players Welcome)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Surprised by what you saw at CEO with Harley Quinn? Looking to pick her up as a new character or need any tips in general? Or are you a long time Harley player like me and just want to discuss it. Come here and chat.

Here's the link for the CEO stream.
http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

Winners bracket
FNATIC|Perfect Legend (Scorpion, Black Adam)
Deg (Harley Quinn, Scorpion)
AGE|NYChrisG (Black Adam, Green Arrow)
EMP|REO (Scorpion)

Losers bracket
RG|Rico Suave (Black Adam)
EMP|KDZ (Superman)
EMP|CD Jr. (Scorpion, Superman)
Saltface (Harley Quinn)

As you can tell I'm rooting for Saltface.

JJParker

Noob
I'm not surprised at all, i have a pretty good Harley on my fiends list so i know what she is capable off. I think Harley is slightly underrated as a character but i feel the reason she is doing well is more down to the fact people probably don't know the match up.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
I'm going to see if i can sit Saltface down. i got a ton i need to teach him! GO SALTFACE!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
2 harley quinns in top 8 a long with 5 scorpions and 1 superman. AK SaltFace had an INSANE 50% health comeback against 16bit a killerfrost player after the announcers already announced that match over while killerfrost was mid combo. Saltface also beat AK Pig Of The Hut Sinestro.
That's some amazing shit, just disappointed about that many damn Scorpys in there.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Harley is only underrated cuz her dumb trait is worthless. If it was like Deathstroke's trait then Harley would be top 3 in game haha My players-to-learn list went like Batman, Raven, Nightwing, Harley...but it looks like Bman, Raven, Harley, Joker (I was playing cpu Harley and they did 47% combo twice to me)