What's new

General/Other Harley Quinn CEO Discussion (New Harley Players Welcome)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Not when theres BA, Superman, Batman, Aquaman, GL, Doomsday, Scorpion, Killer Frost, Batgril, Flash, Catwoman.... they are all better overall. imo
Harley>Flash,Killer Frost,Green Lantern, Doomsday, Catwoman. Can't comment on Batgirl because I don't have the DLC. But I know those match ups I posted lose to Harley if the players are equally skilled. Catwoman,Flash and Killer Frost don't have too many options on a laid back Harley with Minor zoning and if you get in on any of the others they're done for.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I'll respect your opinion, but I can't see it. There is no way I can see her being Top 10 right now, probably after patch, but as of now nope. I can't see her winning CEO either. She just lacks a lot to be "Top Tier"

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
so here are my thoughts so far
  • harley is still pretty mediocre, but still a viable character. i actually dont think there are any unviable characters in this game at this point. maybe lex, but who knows. i cant even say bane or lobo because i feel like nobody even tried to break those characters down.
  • she has good zoning and good rushdown tools but there are characters that do it better
  • this is the first time we saw real ass harley players that knew matchups and had really good tech
  • a lot of people got bopped by matchup inexperience (look how people dealt with tantrums stance)
  • harley has a lot of goofy things that you need to be aware of, she is really difficult to deal with until you understand her move list
  • saying that shes top 10 or so is absolutely absurd
  • i played a few harleys, i play deathstroke, she seems to get absolutely destroyed by him. i think that match is actually pretty fucked up
shoutouts to AK SaltFace for making a lot of top players look really bad at this game and let everyone know that they need to know whats good with this character.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm not surprised to see this with Harley, she is highly under rated and many don't take a Harley user tat seriously, IMO We are gonna see some tier jumps after the patch, because I have seen several characters that are great that many don't take much notice, mainly Bane, Hawgirl, and Raven.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Glad to see so many folks here quoting the under utilized. Especially Bane. BTW you don't know what greatness feels like until you Bane Super Scorpion out of his teleport. It tracks so no matter what side they try it on he autocorrects and will snatch them...hypest shit ever the first time I did it.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Glad to see so many folks here quoting the under utilized. Especially Bane. BTW you don't know what greatness feels like until you Bane Super Scorpion out of his teleport. It tracks so no matter what side they try it on he autocorrects and will snatch them...hypest shit ever the first time I did it.
Bane's new buffs in the next patch are gonna make him even more viable. The fact that characters with parry moves can't parry him anymore in his charge is gonna change many of match-ups in his favor. I know my KF is gonna have to change, my old tactic of baiting the charge is no longer viable.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
so here are my thoughts so far
  • harley is still pretty mediocre, but still a viable character. i actually dont think there are any unviable characters in this game at this point. maybe lex, but who knows. i cant even say bane or lobo because i feel like nobody even tried to break those characters down.
  • she has good zoning and good rushdown tools but there are characters that do it better
  • this is the first time we saw real ass harley players that knew matchups and had really good tech
  • a lot of people got bopped by matchup inexperience (look how people dealt with tantrums stance)
  • harley has a lot of goofy things that you need to be aware of, she is really difficult to deal with until you understand her move list
  • saying that shes top 10 or so is absolutely absurd
  • i played a few harleys, i play deathstroke, she seems to get absolutely destroyed by him. i think that match is actually pretty fucked up
shoutouts to AK SaltFace for making a lot of top players look really bad at this game and let everyone know that they need to know whats good with this character.
Who do you think in this game beats Harley Tier wise? I think Superman,Batman,Aquaman,Grundy,Batgirl,Deathstroke(Barely) and obviously at the moment Scorpion. That's 7. Like I said I think she is 8, 9 or 10 Tier wise, unless you can add 3 in there that can beat her 90% of the time with 2 equally skilled players.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
If you guys don't think Harley is at least the lower half of top 10 then look at the characters that were in the top 8 at CEO. 2 Harleys. I don't see that many Catwomans or Killer Frosts ect. The ones that you say beat out Harley. This was a 200 man tournament for god sakes.

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Congrats to Deg and Salt for the top 8 finishing!!! Sadly I wasn't able to make it out to CEO this year.

I did however head over to Denver CO this weekend, for the last mid-west Injustice tourney before EVO and took First Place :)

Be looking out for BigD and his Doomsday because its scary, and also all the casuals with RunwayMafia and his Hawkgirl, they will both be attending EVO this year so injustice will be extremely hype. Ill see you guys at EVO!

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Congrats to Deg and Salt for the top 8 finishing!!! Sadly I wasn't able to make it out to CEO this year.

I did however head over to Denver CO this weekend, for the last mid-west Injustice tourney before EVO and took First Place :)

Be looking out for BigD and his Doomsday because its scary, and also all the casuals with RunwayMafia and his Hawkgirl, they will both be attending EVO this year so injustice will be extremely hype. Ill see you guys at EVO!
Video of that tourny? where you finished first? PLS? ME WANTS TO SEE IT

I'm not surprised at all, i have a pretty good Harley on my fiends list so i know what she is capable off. I think Harley is slightly underrated as a character but i feel the reason she is doing well is more down to the fact people probably don't know the match up.
This was the general consensus between players at the tourney.