What's new

GVN Summer Jam V - 8/27 - 8/28 Philly, PA

Matix218

Get over here!
I will be at SJ5, it will be my first tournament and I am not really expecting to do well at all but I'm mainly going to watch all of the great players/matches.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Is the Kombat Network going to be streaming this? If so, hopefully you guys stream a bunch of the good UMK3 matches!
This is the tentative streaming plan. Only Kombat network is guaranteed.

Saturday on Kombat Network: MK9 pools all day.
Sunday on Team Spooky: MK9 Top 8
Sunday on Kombat Network: MK2 and UMK3.

(If Team Spooky cannot stream MK9 top 8 then Kombat Network will and we may only get top 4 of MK2 or something like that)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
tried to register for SJ5 and the link is saying page not found error stuff
[h=2][/h]i just booked a room though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
oh really? its hard to hear? is the music too loud? it is in a thread by itself now.. i just wanted to throw it in here..
you can just tell mike is on a phone, i agree with saii its annoying to listen too.. :/

but better then nothing.. good to hear from mike..

Noob
Right now the DLC characters are allowed with the exception of Freddy. Freddy seems a tad overpowered at the moment, but I'll be talking to a few people before the end of the weekend to square this away.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Right now the DLC characters are allowed with the exception of Freddy. Freddy seems a tad overpowered at the moment, but I'll be talking to a few people before the end of the weekend to square this away.
I think a lot of people are talking about Skarlet too and she should be because of her back throw.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As much as I hate to say it... yes, Freddy NEEDS to be banned at SJ. He has two major issues that need to be attended to before we have any fun with him at tournaments.

Also, side note... I got my ASUS monitor yesterday... :D :D Ask me if I'm happy about it. :) :)

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Wait so is MK9 only going to be played on Saturday? I need to find out asap so I can purchase a bus ticket lol.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Saturday will be all MK9 except for the top 8. Top 8 will be on Sunday.
Thanks. Do you know what time on Sunday the top 8 will play? I really want to watch it, and also if I somehow by the blessing of every god and if I were to be the luckiest man on the planet were to get into top 8 I wouldn't want to miss it.

BigE

Elder God
One more day to grab that discount players, let's go it ends at 5pm thurs.

$95 plus tax, is better than $139.99 plus tax last time I checked lol.

Hey guys I swore i signed myself up for mk2 and umk3 on either here or srk, you can take me off cause storms says i should leave the site because i don't like mk9.

so your community is far too ass backwards for me.