What's new

GVN Summer Jam V - 8/27 - 8/28 Philly, PA

GVN Summer Jam 5-(SJ5)- in Philly Augs 27th & 28th 2011.

Pot Bonus info coming soon.

GVN Summer Jam 5 August 27th & 28th 2011, RIGHT HERE in Philadelphia pa. at the Sheraton Suites Hotel.

(Special Event February 26th: to be hold at University Family Fun Center(Philly)- Arcade Madness) will post more info later.

Sheraton Hotel
4101A Island Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA‎ 19153
(215) 492-0400‎

1-215-220-4614

*Located 2 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport.

Hotel discount link:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1104129176&key=2EB53

Online Venue Registration: http://www.necphilly.com/archives/g...e-registration/

Online reg is $25. For a limited time only.
Venue reg is $35 at the door.
Spectator fee is $15
--------------

Summer Jam 5 T-shirts are now for sale.

http://www.necphilly.com/archives/summer-jam-5-shirt-per-orders-on-sale-now/

--------------
Information:

(There will be a $20.00 online venue fee, $25 at the door)

Door registration starts at 9am, both days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Games:

Super 4 -- 8/27/11--TBD
MVC3 -- 8/27/11 -- TBD
3S --8/27/11 -- TBD

more team games and info to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Games:

Soul Calibur 4(PS3)
Street Fighter 4(PS3)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
BlazBlu2--(Ps3)
Gulty Gear XX AC--(ps2)
Tekken 6(ps3)
3rd Strike(ps2)
MvC3ps3
MBAC(Ps2)
AH3(ps3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIde Games:

ST--Arcade Cab

CVS2--ps2

more to come

Entry Fee's: (singles)

SSF4 - $10
3S - $10
BB2-$10
T6-$10
MB-$10
MVC3-$10
AH3-$10
MK-$10

8/27/2011

Start times for teams:--TBD

Team Tournament games:

SF4-- 3v3
MVC3--3v3
BB-- 2v2
MB--???
SC4-- 3v3
T6-- 3v3
3S-- 3v3

8/27/11

SSF4-entry fee $10.00-start time:--tbd
MK-entry fee $10-start time TBD
T6-entry fee $10.00-start time TBD
BB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD
SC4-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD
GGXXAC-entry fee- $5.00-start time-TBD
MVC3-entry fee-$10.00-start time TBD
A3--entry fee- $5.00-start time-TBD
MK2--entry fee-$5.00-start time-TBD
KI-entry fee-$5.00 start time-TBD
WWE Allstars-TBD

Sunday 8/28/2011

Cont of Super--12pm
Cont of MVC3--1pm
Super NC--$5:00--tbd
MB-entry fee- $10.00-start time-TBD
AH3 --TBD
ST--entry fee--$10.00 start time-TBD
UMK3-entry fee $5.00 start time-TBD
CVS2-entry fee $5.00 start time-tbd
ShaqFu-$2-TBD
SC1 & SC2-$5-TBD

For side tournaments we hav WWE AllStars, Shaq Fu, SC1 and 2 all running on sunday. WWE Allstars might run on saturday depends on time left that night. So who wants in on any of theses?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm going to be summoning (hopefully) REYTHEGREAT and vegabond(?) to this event... you both live very close to me. You need to go! :)

Also, Subzero2, please see if you can go as well. These events are too close to you to pass up!

Eazail

Noob
I'm going to be summoning (hopefully) REYTHEGREAT and vegabond(?) to this event... you both live very close to me. You need to go! :)

Also, Subzero2, please see if you can go as well. These events are too close to you to pass up!
I'm definitely interested. I checked google maps and saw that it's only 2hrs (and 0 mins) from me.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm definitely interested. I checked google maps and saw that it's only 2hrs (and 0 mins) from me.
Start planning now and request off! We could probably.carpool but we'll work out those details later.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Depending on time and funds, ill see if I can fly in to philly for this. Right now its doubtful but you never know.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Depending on time and funds, ill see if I can fly in to philly for this. Right now its doubtful but you never know.
Be sure to let us know how much you'll need so that we know how much to attempt to donate.

Also, I'll be training my Ermac... I gave up on Noob. I think Ermac fits my style just right... we'll see.

Clearing my work schedule for this now! Just checked hotel group rates & they are only available fri & sat night, not sunday as well?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Be sure to let us know how much you'll need so that we know how much to attempt to donate.

Also, I'll be training my Ermac... I gave up on Noob. I think Ermac fits my style just right... we'll see.
That's very nice of you to offer donations. Hopefully that won't be necessary, though.

Right now a flight from Reno to Philly (one way) is about $330. I'm trying to find lower fares right now. Room fees are probably gonna be an extra $90 per night (I can at least cover those.) If possible, I'll see if I can bunk with someone else in the area.

EDIT: Flights up to $370 now. I'm trying to see if I can cop a room with someone else. Odds of me showing are 60%

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
My next tournament I can make it to and that I'm looking forward to. If anyone is going to be looking for roomates please let me know I'd rather stay at the event instead having to travel like I did for ECT3. Not to mention to stay at an epic place like the Sheraton.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
My next tournament I can make it to and that I'm looking forward to. If anyone is going to be looking for roomates please let me know I'd rather stay at the event instead having to travel like I did for ECT3. Not to mention to stay at an epic place like the Sheraton.
I am pretty much confirmed for this already... and I might make Dan come to this again as well. To me, a tournament just isn't complete without him just because we've known each other since the MKO and MKD days... but the drive is long for him and it's pricey so I'll respect it if he can't make it.