What's new

GVN Summer Jam V - 8/27 - 8/28 Philly, PA

Ok players the room problem is fixed, the group rate is $95 per night plus tax(compared to$140 per night) hell of a deal for a great room.

The cut off date for the discount will be augs 18th.

Also if you signing up for 3soe, st, MK series, a3 & a2, ah3 and mb please post here or the srk thread.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Signing up for MK9 and UMK3. What are gonna be some of the other MK games there?

redeyes

Button Masher
Most likely going to go to SJ as my first offline tournament. just need to get a ride! hope to meet alot of you guys!

few questions tho...

is it bring your own controller for MK9?
can i purchase a Mk9 entry online?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Most likely going to go to SJ as my first offline tournament. just need to get a ride! hope to meet alot of you guys!

few questions tho...

is it bring your own controller for MK9?
can i purchase a Mk9 entry online?
Yes you should bring your own controller. You dont need to register online. We will announce registrations when they begin. If your unsure of whats going on when you get there see Shock,9.95 or myself and we will get you squared away.

redeyes

Button Masher
Yes you should bring your own controller. You dont need to register online. We will announce registrations when they begin. If your unsure of whats going on when you get there see Shock,9.95 or myself and we will get you squared away.
Rob i sent you a PM please answer when you get the chance. thanks!

btbb99

Noob
i'll def be there for mk2 and i'll play umk3 to show support for the classic mk games.. is there a website i can go to to purchase my entry fee so i can save a few bucks rather then buying it at the door?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Is the Kombat Network going to be streaming this? If so, hopefully you guys stream a bunch of the good UMK3 matches!

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Anyone got room for 1? I haven't bought my bus ticket yet, but chances are I'll arrive at Philly on Friday.

blues686

Black lantern
is there any bus or some form of public transportation from nyc.. i would like to go for my first tournament experience but i lack a car..

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Sorry to keep asking, but does anyone have a spot for me in their room? I know the discount ends soon and I also want to know before I buy a bus ticket.

If anyone needs a one way ride to the Summer Jam from the Newark, NJ Airport, I live close by and might be able to help. This is only for the road trip from the airport, so you would have to get your own room to stay in at the hotel. PM me if you want.

redeyes

Button Masher
is it sad that my mom was worried about me staying in a hotel room? :p im hoping to get a room that way i can watch Sunday live instead of from my computer....

BigE

Elder God
Penthouse charity party augs 26th at 11pm room 801.

Venue fee $8 free food and drinks.

tokyo tea, philly tea, and

Mongolian Mother drink