What's new

Guest Fighter Speculation

mkdfan

Noob
Pinhead would be my number one. He has massive potential fatality wise.
He could summon cenobites, use chains and hooks etc.
Michael Myers and Spawn seem most possible.
I never thought of Pennywise but he’d be pretty awesome with his shapeshifting abilities.
Are there any female horror characters that could be guests?
The Nun perhaps? Pretty lacking in the female guest department in general.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I never thought of Pennywise but he’d be pretty awesome with his shapeshifting abilities.
Female horror guest would be really nice tbh, too bad theres only a few of them.. all i can think about is Samara from The Ring and Carrie, but idk how their moveset would be

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I really really really perfer none but if I could get either.

Rick Grimes- both comic Grimes with his missing hand and AMC Grimes all bloody, dirty, sweaty and old man Grimes would be sick. Maining Both Negan and Grimes would be sick.

Michael Myers.

Spawn.

Skeletor... He would be sick!

Still want none though but one of these I could live with.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I just have a hard time seeing what Michael Myers move list would look like. Seems like he'd just be the generic slasher guy. Same thing with Pinhead. They're both scary, or at least in scary movies, but they don't seem like fighters.

Spawn could be interesting. Pennywise could be interesting.

For a possible female character, what about Beatrix Kiddo, from the Kill Bill movies?

To keep it all the way live, i wouldn't be mad is Kratos makes a return. I mean, God of War became Game Of The Year, Kratos is more popular than he has ever been, and his new design is SEXY! Kratos can make history as being the ONLY returning guest character in the MK franchise. Maybe go as far as making him part of the story in some way. That be Righteous!
Freddy is in the mobile version of MKX.

GOW4 Katos even plays differently (least till you get his old weapons back) so if he's brought back with GOW4 in mind, he's essentially a different character gameplay wise.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I just have a hard time seeing what Michael Myers move list would look like. Seems like he'd just be the generic slasher guy. Same thing with Pinhead. They're both scary, or at least in scary movies, but they don't seem like fighters.
Well, people said the same thing about Jason, Leatherface.. They'll figure something out, if those characters are to be added in, don't you worry.

There's Kayako from the Grudge and Carrie from Carrie. Then there's Lucy from Elfen Lied, but she's anime so I don't know if you'd count that.

Women typically aren't the monster in slasher films and when they are they tend to be psychics or ghosts, something less physical and more spiritual or having intangible powers like mind powers.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
after Leather Face i think ED and NRS ill put the creeper or some weird horror char ...PLS The Creeper for MK 11 or candy man or Ash with johnny cage sunglasses , or maniac cop with stryker costume , or even candayman ..... is WishMaster possible too ? :D

Nitara with Selena from underworld franchise costume
Michael , Lucian or Quint from Underworld too

\o

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Possible Guests

Terminator
Spawn
DoomGuy
PennyWise
Michael Myers

Already used

Kratos
Freddy
Jason
Alien
Predator
Leather Face

anyone else is Almost "impossible"

Robocop
PinHead
Ash
The Crow
PumpkimHead
Phantasm
Wish Master
The Creeper
The Thing
Akuma
Leprachaun
Chuck
Maniac Cop
Negan
Samara
Carrie
Selene
Michael
Lucian
Marius
Viktor
Quint
Dracula
Mummy
Frankstein
Creature of Black lagoon
MothMan
Chupa Cabras
Hagane
Raiden MGS
Ninja Gaiden
Yoshimitsu
list go on...

Sub100Celsius

Use your head or lose it.
Hope Michael and Pennywise is real, I know that leak is fake, but one can still hope one of them are in. And Spawn would be great to finally see materialise after all these years of teasing.