What's new

Guest Fighter Speculation

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Michael Myers stands a solid chance because horror movie and Halloween is hot right now.
Spawn does too because we know WB can use him and people have been asking for him for years already.
Doomguy would be fucking glorious and I don't see why he couldn't be added.

Howeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
It (the movie It, I mean):

- Made a SHITload of money, especially for a horror movie
- Is owned by WB
- WB/NRS love horror guests
- Sequel is releasing in the same year as MK11

If Pennywise doesn't make it I will send $10 to everyone in this thread.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’d be surprised if we didn’t see Spawn make it. Terminator could also be a good fit after the Alien and Predator releases. If Robocop made it in, instant main.

Fox owns Deadpool, don’t they? I wonder what his chances of making it would be.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I did not enjoy any of the guests we've seen in MK games, but I did like the TMNT in Injustice 2, and have nothing against guest characters per se. I would much rather getting more MK characters, specially since I am not a fan of horror movies and found those characters to be pretty boring, but who knows. I can only hope whoever they pick to be guests are actually cool, like that guy who said Alice from "Alice: Madness Returns". That would be pretty dope.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Please don't have another game full of just horror characters.
4 out of 33 isn't full of horror characters (from the MKX roster). I feel like people are always a bit too extra when it comes to the guest characters. People act like half of the full roster was horror characters. And I can guarantee you we're getting at least 4 horror guests because they sell like hotcakes, despite whatever hate they garner from the loud few who only want MK characters. So, I think it's best people get used to that idea tbh.

Colares

Noob
I want a guest that no one would expect like a non mature game or show.
Or a character from a japanese FG to set a bridge between developers. I still want Kitana in SCVI.

Aramonde

Noob
4 out of 33 isn't full of horror characters (from the MKX roster). I feel like people are always a bit too extra when it comes to the guest characters. People act like half of the full roster was horror characters. And I can guarantee you we're getting at least 4 horror guests because they sell like hotcakes, despite whatever hate they garner from the loud few who only want MK characters. So, I think it's best people get used to that idea tbh.
That's not what I meant and that was my fault for not wording it properly.

What I meant was I don't want another game where all the guest characters are horror characters. Yes MK has lots of blood and gore but that doesn't mean all the guest characters have to come from that genre.

That's not what I meant and that was my fault for not wording it properly.

What I meant was I don't want another game where all the guest characters are horror characters. Yes MK has lots of blood and gore but that doesn't mean all the guest characters have to come from that genre.
Very true, Wolverine's stories can be very brutal and look like a slasher villain went through, but his stories are rarely horror unless he's fighting something like the Wendigo or Venom.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
To keep it all the way live, i wouldn't be mad is Kratos makes a return. I mean, God of War became Game Of The Year, Kratos is more popular than he has ever been, and his new design is SEXY! Kratos can make history as being the ONLY returning guest character in the MK franchise. Maybe go as far as making him part of the story in some way. That be Righteous!

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Ash would be perfect, witty and brutal, and his moveset would consist of a chainsaw, shotgun and the Necronomicon. Doesn't get much cooler than that.

My picks are Spawn, Ash, Michael Myers, Pennywise, Pinhead, Doomguy, Terminator.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
To keep it all the way live, i wouldn't be mad is Kratos makes a return. I mean, God of War became Game Of The Year, Kratos is more popular than he has ever been, and his new design is SEXY! Kratos can make history as being the ONLY returning guest character in the MK franchise. Maybe go as far as making him part of the story in some way. That be Righteous!
Sure would be, I'd love it. However Kratos is Sony-exclusive so he probably wouldn't return on that premis alone. They avoided console-exclusive characters in MKX so I'd imagine they'd continue the trend so they could offer DLC to a larger audience. But never say never I suppose :p